No Night Elf Bikini Armor

Of course blizzard has to cover chest up with ugly 3d chest piece. Plz give more classic option like the original trailer and the nazmir night elf troop armor.

80 Likes

It’s not that bad actually, also if you don’t like the chest armour, then you can always hide it. :slight_smile:

58 Likes

I mean, you still can just hide the chestpiece and get a similar effect for guys and girls have the bra matching the purple shade…

It could expose more, but I suppose they tried to get to a middle term. I’m happy regardless!

19 Likes

That’s actually pretty close to what I was hoping to see, if I’m being honest. I expected them to totally butcher this opportunity, but I don’t hate the results so far.

28 Likes

I hope they eventually do add this one. Even if it’s not a heritage armor.

11 Likes

It’s good but could be better. Needs to be an option for the original armor from trailer for those who want it.

17 Likes

I kinda hate it.
But the whole night elf aesthetic is so not my taste.
So i guess blizzard did a good job. If i thought it was good, it wouldnt be night elf themed.

3 Likes

And a bandolier only option for males as well, to match the BFA archers.

5 Likes

i think it’s fair to have since it provides both male and female eye candy

7 Likes

Looks pretty good, in my opinion. Especially the blue. I can’t wait to see what it looks like finished.

2 Likes

Also this would be alright if we could actually customize the color of underwear. But we can’t.

4 Likes

Blizzard continues to not really understand night elf heritage, color me surprised.

Female set should be like WC3 archer units and males should be something druidic. Anything else is a complete misunderstanding of what night elves were and are supposed to be.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s a little risky, but if the underwear was disabled with the heritage armor, it’d probably look better.

more proof that no matter what blizzard does,some people will still whine

7 Likes

I’m curious if the blue is related to the new tree. :robot: :thought_balloon:

Blue looks related to Elune.

7 Likes

Yep.

I was expecting some thing more humaney…all plate/mail/metallic that is nowhere near the spirit of woods based elves.

This was a very fair compromise. I am hoping we get it.

6 Likes

But what I said was that the female bra is an exact match to the purple color scheme, and that bra already resembles the ones that Darkshore NPCs are wearing. Alas, it doesn’t match the blue color scheme.

But we may wait to see the final product regardless. It may come with a variation of the chestpiece, or even what we see under the strap being a shirt.

2 Likes

Those pants just make zero sense. They are the same type as ALL of the new armor we have now! How in the world can they pass that off as heritage?

Not pleased with it at all tbh.

5 Likes

Hopefully it does, seeing as there is more variation with heritage lately. Though if not, letting them know what people want might actually help that option get added.