No mount after feeding Friendly Alpaca 8 days in a row?

Today I woke up excited to finally feed the Friendly Alpaca my last green. Got into a group in LFG and fed it and…nothing. No mount, nada. Has anyone else encountered this problem? And before anyone asks, yes, I’m certain I fed it seven days in a row as I started with seven greens in my bag and have fed it every day since patch release.

Edit: Apparently now you can get credit when in a raid after the progress resets? I’m not sure if this has been confirmed. My best advice is just keep feeding the damn thing.

12 Likes

Just came here for exact same reason, no idea what’s up with this

2 Likes

did you physically feed it? I read somewhere they fixed the “group credit” thing.

same thing, fed it on 14th till now (7 days)

if it resets tomorrow to other invasion. then it should be 7 days to feed it before invasion leaves the area?

@Ai That would explain it! Thanks so much for the explanation. I wasn’t aware you had to wait until the following day.

7 days will be tomorrow it has only been 6 days since the patch released.

14th to 20th — 6 days.

hmm i was counting from 14 day start then afterwards.

So it counts the day after you mean?

That’s seven days.
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

4 Likes

Patch went live on Tuesday, 7 days is one week so that is Tuesday 21, Tuesday—Tuesday.

Tuesday will be eight days.
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Use your fingers if you need to.

4 Likes

Go back to school and see how a week is. 14 plus 6 equals 20, 7 plus 14 equals 21, tomorrow is 21 a Tuesday.

Read my post and count the number of dates I listed. The amount of denial you’re in right now is hilarious.

1 Like

You are an idiot.

LOL can’t even admit when you’re wrong. It’s OK, I accept your concession.

Seven days in a week.

Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. + an extra Tues, eh?

1 Like

did you forget to count the tuesday?

1 Like

You guys don’t know what a week is which is 7 days, Tuesday through Tuesday is one week. Last Tuesday was the 14th tomorrow is Tuesday the 21st…14 plus 7 equals 21.

14th, 1.
15th, 2.
16th, 3.
17th, 4.
18th, 5.
19th, 6.
20th, 7.
21st, 8.

So what you’re saying, is that it’ll take 8 dailies then?

5 Likes

You are a troll…

Last Tuesday was the 14th tomorrow is Tuesday the 21st…14 plus 7 equals 21.