No mount after feeding Friendly Alpaca 8 days in a row?

Wednesday will be day number 8.

Right now there are 3 theories that have been presented about this item.
1.) as said above it takes 8 days to get the quest to pop.
2.) doing so in a raid did not count it as a feed, this is the theory that was floating around secrets discord yesterday.
3.) When they hotfixed the bug where you could get it immediately in a group meant everyone’s progress for the first day was reset.
We honestly won’t know til servers come up and everyone tries today (if the alpaca spawns during a black empire assault. I do not believe there is any confirmation of that as of yet.) If anyone has anything actually constructive to add please do.

I had fed it for seven straight days and logged in to hunt it down again. When I found it on my server, it wanted more greens. Went to get some and came back to find it had disappeared.

Not really sure what’s going on…

Fed it every day since the patch was released, including today, making it 8 days in total… and still no mount in sight :frowning:

Kinda glad I’m not the only one having this issue at least.

2 Likes

And just did it for my eighth day and still nothing. I can’t find any information if raids screw it up or what.

I think it might be that they reset everyone’s progress when they fixed the bug that let party members’ progress count towards yours. If that’s true, you should get it tomorrow, as the hotfix happened Wednesday afternoon. Your progress from Tuesday and early Wednesday would have been wiped out, making this effectively day #6.

Hopefully that’s the case. Thanks for that bit of potential insight!

Same here 8th day turn in still no mount.

Only 7 days since the patch released on the 14th, also look on wowhead 7 days between Tuesdays, the Assault timers…

Why are you claiming there is 8 days in a week?

Serious? Patch day was the 14th first turn in day… this is the 21st thats 8 total turn ins.

7 plus 14 equals 21 hmmm what day is today? Look on wowhead they have a timer for the weekly assaults does it say 8 days no 6 days 16 hours till next Tuesday reset.

Your making this harder than it has to be. Look on a calendar and count each day as a turn in including last Tuesday (patch day) and today. 8 turn ins.

Why are you incapable of counting? Someone even spelled it out earlier in the thread.
14th, 1.
15th, 2.
16th, 3.
17th, 4.
18th, 5.
19th, 6.
20th, 7.
21st, 8.
This isn’t rocket science.
Hopefully Wednesday we’ll start seeing these drop.

5 Likes

Same here
8 days in a row and nothing yet

one plus two plus one plus…

I love that movie, lol

Wow, some of ya’ll need to chill out. 8th day feeding, still no mount. So…I’m guessing it actually is bugged.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me and I did my first feeding Wednesday night after the hotfix went in, so I don’t think my progress would have reset.

Either bugged or can’t be done in a raid. Unless someone has done all seven days solo and is having the same issue?

8th day no mount :confused: