No More Elf Races

But those are Blood Elves. Literally the only difference is the Blue Eyes.

10 Likes

The Silver Covenant are unpatriotic douchebags. So many of our people died to the Scourge in the third ward. UNPATRIOTIC I SAY!

3 Likes

No!
First are the High elves… and than many years after >>> Blood elves

4 Likes

Canonically Blood Elves are High Elves that changed their name out of grief. They didn’t evolve differently like High Elves did when they split off from Night Elves.

5 Likes

Four Elf choices seems enough to me, but I still think they should just give Void Elves an untainted option with blue eyes. This whole High Elf debacle is insane, given how easy of a fix it’d be to appease the people begging for them.

2 Likes

And blond hair and nice skin color… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doubt we see anymore anytime soon. Seems they want to give every race an AR, and since Belf and Nelf have already gotten one theyll have to wait

Nah I still want San’lyn because I love vampires. But I do think it’s silly to stop acknowledging that Blood Elves are literally High Elves just with a lil fel/light taint depending on the timeline. Honestly this whole thing would be solved if they just added blue eyes to Blood Elf customization. That would fix this unnecessary distinction.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what I mean by untainted. It’d be just like a Blood Elf but with blue eyes and maybe some markings or something.

1 Like

More Elves! They are cute! I love Elves! I love Elves everyday!

5 Likes

I don’t. I love Elves and have all the races except Night Elf. Although now I’m considering a race change so I will have one of those, too. But 4 Elf races is enough.

2 Likes

San’lyn pretty please? I’ve wanted vampire elves since mana tap in BC.

5 Likes

We need more gnomes and less elfs. If night elfs could have died with that tree it would have been the best expac ever

2 Likes

Maybe for you … I have 2 night elves, 6 :blush:blood elves and 7 void elves :heart:… and I want to have high elves and a San’layn /Dark Rangers

Why aren’t there any Goblin or Gnome Allied Races?

At this point I am tired of reskins of ANY race…

6 Likes

They are at the way … Mechagon and etc …

I think they are coming. Give me San’lyn so then there’s a precedent for 5 allied races for every race. C’mon you know you want 5 goblin and gnome reskins.

Well If we got Broken and High elves … I would be much happier. But we got Lf Draenei and Void Elves :slight_smile: