No More Elf Races

We already have Night Elves, Blood Elves, Void Elves and the Nightborne. Let’s not turn this into World of Elfcraft.

60 Likes

Why you hate elves? There is a boat load of troll races in the horde now. Zanadalari trolls control all the others.

6 Likes

That ship has sailed. There were a bunch of half naked elves dancing on deck, and up on the crow’s nest. Sexy, dancing elf ship.

10 Likes

I for one welcome our new elf overlords.

24 Likes

And once we cure the elves, there’ll be even more!

2 Likes

We aren’t sick though we’re just evolved.

3 Likes

You lost your glorious tusks! That’s not evolved! You went backwards. Yuck. I won’t even bring up the fact you wear boots.

4 Likes

But elves are beautiful! Why do you want to destroy beautiful things?

6 Likes

Evolution means we adapted to our environment, I might not have tusks but I do have fangs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aren’t most players elves?

1 Like

Aren’t Zandalari Trolls Elves as well? Nothing wrong with having original color skin elven theme races like Quel’dorei and San’layn to be made playable.

4 Likes

Well we want only High elves and San’layn/Dark Rangers … After that I could say we had enough… ok?

15 Likes

But tusks are great for every environment! If they are large enough they can hang your clothes while you’re on the run doing errands! No need to hearth back to your house to wait for your clothes to get done.

Yeah I think six whole elven races is enough. Then we should get 2 more “human” races and 4 more Orc races ecetera ecetera. Just to fill it all out evenly.

Kal’dorei are Stealth based. Tusks obscure our vision sorry. :frowning:

yeah but we still need high elves, low elves, sideways elves, etc…

2 Likes

Nightborne is just a subrace of night elves and void elf is the same race as blood elf. So that’s like 3 elf races at most.

1 Like

We already have 4 different flavours of High Elf though.
Sin’dorei are High Elves
Kal’dorei mages are High Elves
Shal’dorei are Bioshock High Elves
Void Elves are Shadar-Kai High Elves and Alleria is the Raven Queen.

1 Like

The Shendralar are defientley highborne, but I wouldnt call them high elves.

No …
We want the High elves … Quel’dorei … they are part of the Alliance before the Night elves . How about that?!

5 Likes