No More Elf Races

If you want to entirely disregard the ideas and just call them “emo blood elves”, that’s fine. I’ll agree to disagree on all accounts, and hope Blizzard listens to people with actual ideas rather than “I dislike this and so it should never be added.” No lore reasons, either, just ‘I don’t like it’.

1 Like

Nightborne Warlocks would, using your chart anyway, as would blood elves.

Again, we are not talking about classes here. We’re talking about Races.

If the topic was “No more elf classes” then you would have a point.

But classes say something about the races that can use said class. There is a reason that Night Elves can’t be Warlocks… They show what a race is willing to do/not do morally.

As much as I can agree that there are a ton of elf races already, the high elf justice warriors will never quit posting until they are in the game. Maybe adding them will free general discussion from their tyranny.

More elf races!
We already have basically more humans (Humans. Short Human. Midget Human Undead Human, Sea Humans. aka Dwarf, Gnome, Forsaken, and Kul’Tiras,). You can give them a different size but they still look human.

I mean…for real.

1 Like

Let them. They are fighting a losing battle. Because, as I’ve stated a gazillion times, the Horde already has High Elves.

Actually, I said we have enough Elves, not too many. And I have absolutely no idea what point you are trying to make with the rest of your post.

1 Like

When you realize that the elves of Azeroth are in fact Mutated Trolls, and that the lore heavily hints that there is one other player race that descended from trolls. Goblins, the lore states that Mimron experimenting with Kaja’mite made Goblins from a tribe near Ulduar. Which strongly hints that Goblins were trolls changed by a Titan Keeper Gnome into something more Gnomelike, fits with everything about them.

In my count we have:

2 Pure Troll Races
4 Mutated troll races “Elves”
1 possible Troll race “Goblins”

That means 7 out of the 22 races are Troll races.

Of the Remaining Races:

Titan Races of Azeroth:

Human Tribes:
Stormwind (Human)
Lordaeron (Forsaken)
Gilneas (Worgen)
Kul Tiras (Kul Tiran)

Dwarf tribes:
Iron Forge
Dark Iron

Gnomes

Mutated by Titan Technology
Panderan

and 2 Tauren Tribes:
Thunder Bluff
High Mountain

Aliens:

2 types of Orcs:
Green Orcs
Mag’har Orcs

and last two types of space goats:
Draenei
Light Forge Draenei

so in short:

7 Troll races
7 Titan races
2 cow races
4 Aliens

I was referring to playable Elf races.

Yes, but since elves are trolls, you have to consider that as well.

No, I don’t.

That is not how this is done, if you’re making an argument for or against something you have to use reason, logic, give examples, and actually think the concept through in greater thought. Giving three word replies would cause you to be considered less than capable, and less appealing to read, which hurts your argument.

Why do you not want more Elves, why shouldn’t all Troll races be considered at the same time, why does the existence of Blood Elves frustrate many Horde Players who played Horde before TBC?

Ask all these kinds of questions, look deeper into the issue, tell the World about your pain, tell them why backflips and sky twirls degrade the game more than Cyberpunk Gnomes and Steampunk Goblins.

Let them know why cinnamon chocolate latte is the drink to drink when you want to rest you mind after dealing with men and their egos all day.

Look in to the details why Elves overburden the game, and why the Horde is filled to capacity with Blood Elves. Why even if Orgrimmar is the capital, the Hordes heart is now in Silvermoon.

Look into detailed lore to teach us why Trolls are amazing and elves are meh.

:slight_smile:

All Elves may once have been Trolls, but all Trolls are not Elves. So no, I don’t have to include Trolls in my discussion of Elves.

Did you ever hear “less is more”? I don’t need to write a book to get a simple concept across. And I don’t need to include an in depth analysis of every single thought I may have on the subject. This is a WoW forum, not a doctoral thesis.

Actually Horde already has High Elves. I won’t be satisfied until I get vampire elves that don’t get cured of their vampirism. It’s Blizzard’s own fault really for introducing Mana Tap and then taking it away not only physically but also lorewise curing Blood Elves of their druggy disposition.

I’ve been left bereft every since.