No monk nerfs 8)

Which apparently people were all telling them would happen on the beta and I guess they just did not listen to any of them.

1 Like

Would love to get my MW Monk up and get into M/M+ cause the look interesting this time around for healers. Also seeing how LFR is kinda want to get back into heroic raiding again with my healer, sadly she is being benched until goblins get monk.

Petty reasons I know, but never stated I wasn’t petty.

WW will fall of like they always do. Will be dumpster tier by the time 9.1 rolls around.

Funny joke

Sub rogues are still 100-0ing people in a single stun as long as they have half a brain cell

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-tuning-changes-for-january-26/841816

you and those other people must be garbage af if you are getting global’d by garbo sub rogue dps

There are a few classes over performing.

Sadly, shadow is good at raids, so even though they’re undesirable for keys. It means were fine!

Monk in my 13 key easily averaged 5.6k dps. I was pulling higher boss numbers, but the trash damage was untouchable. A lot of the dungeons actually don’t have very big pulls so classes like shadow are going to fall behind on aoe damage.

Sorry to say you’re the bad one if you can’t figure out how to pick your targets

Let me guess, you’re just triggered that the mean old monk trinketed your cheap shot and then disarmed or ToK’d you. Poor baby

that comment is exactly why I know you don’t pvp, I don’t even need to look at your profile to understand that you don’t play arena or bgs. room temp iq

What a child. Then again, I shouldn’t be surprised by someone from Area 52

1 Like

⚆_⚆ We should stop posting on our monks I think blizzard is watching us.

RMP is really strong against monk comps, You should keep queuing more games and practice I know you can do it.

I have more “NOPE” utility than WW, and I have PhD in trolling so they can’t kill me. Just pretend the WW is a warrior and you’ll win.

I can see why they wouldn’t changed monks. They generally do not scale well and despite their performance in both PvE and PvP being pretty good it’s unlikely to continue being the case going forward.

NGL though am a bit salty about the change to druid. It’s funny how in BfA getting those full moon drops were considered under performing. I guess the combination of legendary crit and many spells brought it into the limelight.

Probably true. They need to rework the ringing clarity conduit to make it so that pali isn’t rolling the dice to either one shot something or do nothing.

Well that’s just flat out untrue. WW does 6% more DPS in raids than ret, 25% more DPS in M+ than ret, and was on par with ret in arenas before the nerf.

Where is this better in every way you were talking about?

I was waiting for either a Pally, Rogue or Druid to disagree. Took a bit longer this time

I mean the numbers are right there on warcraft logs. Show me what I’m missing here? WW is better at literally everything than pali right now, especially with the WoG PvP nerfs.

Dude, your tank spec alone has more damage and healing output then WW.
And all the immunity? Should I list them?

The tank spec has more healing than monk’s DPS spec. Ok dude stretch harder. Of course a tank heals more than a DPS, next you’ll complain that Resto out heals WW.

As for Prot doing more DPS than WW… that’s also flat out wrong. Where are you getting these strange notions?