No monk nerfs 8)

blizzard on vacation

everyone reroll to monks

6 Likes

Best not, vDH is meta by a MILE :wink:

1 Like

Aren’t you the fellow who made topics about how rogue is the weakest class in the game and the expac is dead because of it?
Idk if anyone should follow your advice lol.

9 Likes

Working on it!!!

1 Like

Hush you! We survive by avoiding their notice. ⚆_⚆

4 Likes

Monks are pretty pants on head mode atm

Dunno about the whole rogue being weak thing though

Not before rogue, druid, and paladin

3 Likes

no that was not me

Druid and paladin just got nerfs though?

assa sucks and does nothing, outlaw does not pvp and sub was nerfed to oblivion? how about all shamans get the same treatment

1 Like

Not enough

Its probably harder to nerf Monks because outside of the Kryian Weapons of Order thing they are still pretty much ok. Druids, Rogue and Pallys are WAY out preforming Monks in almost every aspect

3 Likes

Outside Their kyrian ability they are nothing. Nerf that and its okay. Classes are well balanced. The interactions with legendary and conduits is what is causing all this burst

1 Like

itt: monks and paladins memeing gd

I don’t see the referenced patch notes?

All I see is old notes from 2 days ago.

How about we buff weak classes instead of nerfing strong ones?

1 Like

… you are the one memeing Your post is something forum devs would scroll past. Your post includes 1) Insult to devs 2) Sarcastic comment about reroll.

Here is what it is lacking

1. Why the class is OP
  2. Is it OP in pve or pvp
  3. what aspect of the class should be tuned.
  4. How it should be tuned to not affect the other aspect example nerf in pvp without hurting pve)

Learn to make a credible forum post. I would also post on your main character rather than some alt to have some credibility

Which apparently people were all telling them would happen on the beta and I guess they just did not listen to any of them.

1 Like

Would love to get my MW Monk up and get into M/M+ cause the look interesting this time around for healers. Also seeing how LFR is kinda want to get back into heroic raiding again with my healer, sadly she is being benched until goblins get monk.

Petty reasons I know, but never stated I wasn’t petty.

WW will fall of like they always do. Will be dumpster tier by the time 9.1 rolls around.