No matter what blizzard does people will never trust them again

These people are the usual punching bags from the forums. Just was using examples.

Well, I specifically am talking about the regular players in WoW, who may or may not be repeating things streamers say. I wouldn’t know what the opinions of the popular streamers are, as I don’t watch things like Twitch or etc.

It’s just. Hard to take a lot of people seriously, because their criticisms often times don’t appear to be valid, and people will say things along the lines of “so and so is good/bad for the health of the game” without having any hard evidence of their claims. Just look at the implementation of cross faction play, some people loved it, but a very loud portion hated the idea of it.

How do we decide if something like that is good or bad for the game? I can see both sides of the argument–on one hand, it’s world of "war"craft. A lot of players loved this concept of a world at war or tension, but then there were others who wanted to peacefully play in PvE content, with their friends, regardless of faction.

As far as PvE content goes, I can’t see how it’s anything other than a homerun, but many disagree still. There’s a lot of conjecture as far as the regular wow players are concerned, and for me, it’s hard to see through every opinion that exists and judge one as right and the other wrong, as any time a choice is presented in Warcraft, the players often choose to die on 2 hills. The ones who agree with the choices, and the ones who don’t.

How can we possibly decide what the “correct” path is, leading to WoW being in its best place, is supposed to be when the playerbase is always so, so divided?

1 Like

You are WRONG. If I have the power to kick WoW haters like you out of these forums, I would do so.

Ion is a hardcore serious gamer. Not a Barbie-dress up gamer like you. Good thing, Ion is in charge… not you.

1 Like

i love u sometimes jhannae

Where exactly did I even said I hate the game? I don’t despise this game and I don’t go out of my way and bash this game since I love the game for its design and music and yes the story and lore too. But sure bash me for saying the most controversial part out loud.

You are aware of the videos and his smug answers, yes? The community came to this conclusion because he is an unreliable person who dance according our anger due the negative feedback.

And yes, while you can’t blame him for everything what goes wrong at Blizzard, he still is the game director and his direction was not only sub-optimal, it does not represent what WoW was about in the first place. It’s not the math, it’s the fun.

Speaking of, if you’re such a supporter for the “serious gamer”… why do you have so little on achievement points? “Serious gamers” would do more than just one thing in the game, you know.

You have to do better.

1 Like

what if someone’s fun is the math?

I have probably 10 times that and have been playing since Nov. 2004.

Hell I know some some AH speculators with toons with that many hours played, and more, on level one toons whose only action in game was running from the starter zone.

OP is a Dev relieving their frustration.

Then they should stick with they do best - but not at the cost of the community.

it was just a number. the actual number doesn’t matter. It’s probably way more than that. I can’t believe i actually had to type this out. lmao

I don’t trust them because they are famous for two things that negatively impact the playerbase.

Bait and Switch
Monkeypaw

We have the bait right now, with the zone previews, beta, etc
Now we just wait for the switch, these guys have a very nasty habit of waiting until the 11th hour to make changes that make us go WTF.

And the Monkeypaw tactic is used whenever they give us something we want but they don’t like, like flying.

Trusting them is downright foolish at this point, no matter how much you love the game and your characters.

what are you saying? This reads like Biden’s N azi speech.

You mean reality? Ok.

1 Like

your brainwashing isn’t reality

So who tried to save the statues of generals that tried to overthrow the government back in the 1860s? What flag were they carrying? Who tried to overthrow the government in 2021 because they lost an election?

The shoe fits. Wear it.

2 Likes

Because they only show good changes at the end of an expansion. Crap we have been asking for and they release it like some amazing feature.

DF isn’t going to be any different.

Yeah, I was a solid hardcore from Vanilla to Wrath before you even started playing WoW. Before the freaking achievement was invented. Now, I am Casual.

I was very hardcore with no Life back in Vanilla and freaking Ion has Scarab Lord Title in Vanilla. Yes, I understand how more hardcore he was. He has big part in the raid design from Wrath onwards.