No masterloot please

Then join a guild that does PL. Problem solved, end of thread.

Well that’s an outright lie. Guilds in classic where ML is the only option don’t have problems. The guild on retail that I’ve been with since Vanilla hasn’t had problems. Maybe all these people who feel that ML is a personal attack on them should look at the common denominator for their failed guild loot systems…

Doesn’t solve the issue of having 4 caster rings drop, or the same neck drop 3 times. ML has a better drop distribution because the same item can’t drop twice in the same run.

Woah, settle down mate. Are you suggesting that players take personal responsibility and act like adults instead of blaming “the system”, playing the victim and expecting big daddy to hold their hand? Unheard of!

Because this one time in that expansion I saw someone say in general chat that they had a friend who had an item ninja’d.

Bring back ML, restrict it to 100% guild runs (because with flex 99% of guilds aren’t pugging) and it’s problem solved. Put a bit of responsibility back on the players to manage their own loot. Guild officers might have to spend 10 minutes a week updating an addon.

1 Like

Because you’re clueless. You’re scared because you actually have no idea how beneficial it is, nor how it works.

Personal loot is a thing these days

conveniently skipping over the xpac where both ML and PL were around at the same time.

I remember, my guild wasn’t bad.

you sound very selfish right now. Mah loot, mah items.

hah.

I get it, you’re super selfish and can’t think about other people.

my man forgot to switch his forum char to an alt character

I would like it to be more like 90% guild because many people will trial potential applicants cross realm. This means someone can trial with a guild without actually server transferring, or forcing the guild to drop master looter for trials.

2 Likes

You kinda lost me with the “rocket surgery” comment.

Says one of the most notorious trolls in the forums. shrug

I’m not actually a troll though. People just don’t like facts apparently.

1 Like

you are a troll tho and lie a lot its funny how you are playing an Orc male after playing a female blood elf. like you aint fooling anybody

2 Likes

I agree, ML is trash.

But my boy, this thread has been done already and the greedy toxic boomers are coming with the rage.

1 Like

I am not.

I dont.

Even if this were true…relevance?

You are clearly mad rofl

you lie about getting the mage tower mount you lie about working 65+ hours you played a female blood elf rogue do i need to continue ???

what? where?

which part

all of it.

I never claimed to getting the mount.

Not at all. Why would I lie about that? rofl.

Again relevance?

I am still waiting for you to say something that matters instead of being a Karen

are you for reall? look at your post history

1 Like

I am always real.

Again relevance?

I’m not going to search almost 5000 posts to prove your point.

you made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

When I work 65+ hours a week and have to bill places by the hour I have some free time.

1 Like