No longer looking

No longer looking

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix (Kobrakai#1378).

Hi there!

Vigilant is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

Our times line up with your requirement of 9-12PM EST, just on the weekend. Feel free to reach out to me with questions if this interests you. I have sent you a btag request from MightyMal#1583 so that you know who that is. Best of luck in your search and welcome back to the game.

Remain ever Vigilant.
Unholy

Hi Aythrun,

What if we could give you similar progression to what you’re used to recently… on just ONE night a week? (With M+ and super-best-friendship on the side.) Our raid times are also close to your preferred times. Here’s the spam for <Esper>. I’ll also add you on bnet. Hope we get a chance to chat!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Warrior, Rogue
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Bump!

Still looking, working on getting my neck level up as well.

Hey Aythrun! We’re currently looking for another beast dps for mythic team, hit me up if you’re interested.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 3/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846

def check us out, you wont be disssapointed

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765