No longer looking thank you!

Hello all, I’m currently on the hunt for a new mythic raiding guild to call home.

I’ll begin by sharing some information about myself:

• wow veteran playing, for 11 years
  • very dedicated raider , always ensuring I do everything I can prior to raid so I can perform at a high level. also very timely never late and if absent ever lots of notice would be given.
  • along with this dedication, I strive to parse as highly as possible and am the first to volunteer to do extra mechanics as needed.
  • willing to prove myself in a trial, if my logs are not that impressive.
  • versatile, the title does only say mage/lock but I’ve played a variety of other specs and classes throughout my wow career and find it very easy to switch between them once geared.
  • have years of experience as an officer, spent lots of time scouring these forums for new recruits and running raid teams.
  • enjoy gaming in and outside of wow and will continue to do so for the rest of my life likely.
  • although my logs have some promise, I can say in my defense that I think they could be even better had i not spent so much time switching characters as frequently and on such short notice as I have to accommodate a struggling guilds raiding roster. I spent a lot of energy and time trying to make a guild work as an officer, as a versatile raider, etc because my friends were in it but at a cost of my experience with the game suffering.

Relevant logs:
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmane/needs
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmane/neds#zone=19
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmane/specialspud#zone=19&partition=1 ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmane/specialneeds#zone=13&partition=2

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• A guild that has been together for a long time
  • A raid team that pushes mythic content in a timely matter (top 500 US, CE)
  • A guild that does what is required outside of raid so they can remain competitive in current content
  • A group that does not have any hard carries in the group weighing them down
  • A raiding schedule of 2-3 days any time from 6pm cst - 1am cst
  • bigger server is a plus but not required, horde is a plus but not required
  • a guild progressed at least 6/9M this tier (a plus but not required)

Thanks to all who took the time to read this I know its a bit lengthy, but I want a good fit and can promise I’ll be a great addition to any guild and raid team i join. If you’re interested post below or add me on discord specialneeds#1289.

1 Like

<Cobalt> (6/9M 3% Mekka wipes) BfD

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30am CST (Sunday 9:30-12:30 are also required for the first month of a new tier, afterwards it becomes a heroic clear night/sales/optional)

We are a cutting edge raiding guild (all of legion) with aspirations of top 200 US, if not better.

Current class needs:

Looking For healers, exceptional melee and range dps, preferences are high for Priests, Mages, Shamans both elemental and resto or flex dps. We will take any exceptional player of any class.

About us:

<Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We’re a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. We seek to bolster our roster so we can maximize our raiding efficiency. We know that BFA balancing is in a constant flux, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong classes with a mandatory one alt requirement. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic BFD provided they have impressive heroic logs that show that they know what they’re doing.

Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions.

Loot:

Loot is distributed when it can be traded, and isn’t needed by the recipient via loot council.

Expectations:

Maintain good attendance and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can’t make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial.

You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we’re doing on any particular night!

Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class.

Communicate on voice comms effectively.

Come to raid prepared with pots, food (if main stat feast isn’t used), and runes.

If interested, please fill out an application on our discord or website:

If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs and if requested we can provide VOD’s of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Trino - DemonHunter#1249

Chadster - MooShoo#1671

Ciridae - Reshi#1743

Hi Needs,

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Shadow Priest, Hunter, Rogue
  • Medium: Ret Paladin, Warlock

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master: Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer: Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer: Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

ty for offers, will def look at those but I’m still bumpin for more posts for a while

Needs! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Celestials - Kel’Thuzad

Looking for 1-2 great dps.

Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants

We have gotten every Cutting Edge achievement around the ~US180-200 rank since the start of HFC. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games.

We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or bgodbgg#1882. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord!

Preferred Requirements: At least 400 ilvl and logs showing good performance with 4/9M experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified.

We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too.

TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting dps/tank - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We’re awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don’t read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnet

Hey, do weekends work?

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
6/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > ; horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.
–required ilvl for mythic 395+
– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34
– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly
–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a mage please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD

About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

Wow that’s a lot of good info, I think we match most of it! Here’s ours in return and I wish you luck either way!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

PS. Hosting heroic trials tonight at 9:30 EST feel free to come along!

Hey Needs,

We’re very interested in adding more ranged dps to our roster at and a second mage is one of our biggest needs at the moment. I’ll post a quote of our info and try to contact through discord. The short version is that we’re 7/9M (soon to be 8) and raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 8pm-11pm PST (10pm-1am CST for you).

Hey there Needs! It sounds like Skunkworks is the home you’re looking for, and you’re the type of player we’re looking for. I added you on discord but I’m going to leave our info here as well. My discord tag is Star#1760, let me know if you have any questions!

========

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
6/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 3/20

• 1 Exceptional healer
  • Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage
  • Exceptional melee with a preference for Monk, Warrior, or Paladin

Exceptional candidates will always be considered and are encouraged to apply!

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

thanks for all the replies gonna keep this post open for another 12 hours keep em coming

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Currently 6/9M with multiple 8/8M Uldir runs

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [All], Resto druid, Holy pally, Monk)
DPS (SPriest, Boomkin, Monk)
‘’‘Any exceptional players’’’

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: -^^-bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: -^^-eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit -^^-eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

bampin dis

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged and melee dps for mythic raiding.

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD (6/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sunday Heroic: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

tried adding you on discord, didn’t work!

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 6/9 M (First raid week was Tuesday 3/5, cleared first 6 bosses, have mekk down to 3%)

Recruiting:

Melee:

Open

Ranged:

Mages
Warlocks
Moonkins
Shadow Priests

Healers:

Open [Low]

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that is aiming to get weird, hmu. Supremacy#11937

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 6/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push for CE hard this tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile: