No LFD - what a joke

I almost never post but the decision to not include LFD is so hilariously tone deaf I had to come add my voice to what appears to be a very significant backlash. If there is data showing the majority of players want no LFD then why not show us the data? I believe it’s far more likely that a majority of players do want it, and it’s just a small group of decision makers using feelscraft in a feedback loop.

Meanwhile the devs out here on Twitter basically saying “we value your feedback but we aren’t going to listen” before locking the thread? Just…lol

28 Likes

You’re in the same thought process that the vast majority of us are in. Prepare yourself though, 2-3 blizzard white knighters are about to start trying to derail your thread.

17 Likes

They don’t want to show data because there is none. LFD removal is to sell boosts, muh community is just the excuse

5 Likes

There’s 0 definitive evidence you are a majority. There’s some skewed polls and that’s about it.

The reality is that even if you were a majority Blizzard doesn’t want to appeal to retail players. Classic is for classic players because classic players will not go and play retail and if they stop playing and go to private servers Blizzard will lose money.

They want retail players such as yourself in retail where they can make more money from you. That’s why classic exists. It’s not for retail players, it’s a practical business decision to appeal to an audience they lost, not to give retail players more content to play.

1 Like

Here’s one of them. And lol on ‘skewed’ polls. What a joke. You’re the minority and you’re wrong. Try not to get too triggered though. Imagine saying I play retail when you have literally zero idea. My (once) level 90 something druid is now level 32 I think. Hasn’t been logged into for at least 7 years. Nice try though. You guys should come up with new material…or better yet, just go away.

8 Likes

Multiple polls that show LFD in the majority and all they can say is MUH SKEWED. Cope

2 Likes

Reminds you of a certain political party that lost and is frantically clutching anything they can to try and make it seem like they didn’t. Its quite pathetic.

So is the original Waf, and here I am doing it all over again. I don’t regret it; I find my time with OG WoW worth it, but I feel like they should have had a legacy option since vanilla so all the work I’ve done didn’t all go to waste.

Don’t like to ever say it but you’re a toxic person and I wont even bother making a rebuttal to this discussion using skewed polls with 0.12% of the playerbase as evidence of a “majority” nobody even linked. You aren’t even a classic player, you’ve only got 5 boss kills this phase and didn’t raid at all prior to P3.

And you draw in American politics. People like you really are the worst on these forums.

2 Likes

You mean go to WOTLK private servers that have RDF?

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

Gets triggered because it’s called out for its incompetent opinions

unleashes a REEEEEEE

FRANTICALLY checks logs

“yOu aReNt eVen a cLasSic pLayeR”

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

11 Likes

This nonsense always comes up. You have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s the if classic players agree with me they are the real classic players. The ones that disagree are actually retail players. I started vanilla from nearly day one. I quit retail 6 years ago. I only came back to wow for classic. I don’t even have retail on my computer. Wrath without the RDF isn’t for me so what, now I’m a retail player.

3 Likes

You’ve got nothing which is why you aren’t making pro LFD arguments you’re just stamping your feet attacking people personally. It’s also why your main is banned from having a discussion. You can’t act like an adult, you’re furious you didn’t get your way. Go back to retail.

I’m laughing at how upset you guys are over this. Are we beyond trying to have a discussion about pros and cons? Did someone hurt you with their arguments and make you so infuriated you just stopped trying to use the words and do this instead? lmao.

Obviously not every single classic player holds this, but many of them do. I wasn’t saying every single classic player holds that opinion but by and large they do or want a version of LFD implemented in 3.3 with restrictions like myself.

1 Like

That’s the problem, we don’t need to argue with you. This isn’t a debate, it’s a show of numbers. Blizz will cater to the majority, and you are not it.

1 Like

Then why go on a forum called general discussion? You don’t even read anyone that disagrees with you. You’re calling people redditors in other threads but it’s you that wants a hugbox.

Nah, I just want LFD. you posting is a convenient place for me to show blizz I want LFD. Your actual opinions mean nothing

I’ve got nothing? Look at my post history. I’ve said plenty. Looking at yours though…empty post after empty post with…whaddaya know, ‘go play retail’ in a ton of them.

Where should he go then? A forum called ‘personal’ discussion? This is Blizzards official forum. We come here to voice our opinion to blizzard, not to get white knighted by those who can’t see 2 feet in front of them, let alone an entire expansion.

We’re not asking for your help or your opinion. It literally has nothing to do with you. Now go back to being the lucky warlock who gets to keep doom up to pad your parses.

2 Likes

You start off claiming

Which is absolutely correct. Then you claim.

When there is 0 definitive evidence of that.

2 Likes

Not my fault you can’t read. Been plenty of discussions about this, had far more actual conversations about it. Never resorted to inept personal attacks like you did at any stage.

You’re more than welcome to actually try and have a discussion in the general discussion. You could start by not immediately trying to smear anyone that disagrees with you as a “blizzard white knighter trying to detail your thread” and drawing equivalences to American politics.

I was referring to what Blizzard has said in the deep dive. It holds more merit coming from the people with the data than people making 6k large youtube polls being used as evidence here.

Now see…you saw my comment and decided to reply anyway. Though I don’t think I’ve ever talked to you directly before this, the ‘white knighting and thread derailing’ part seems to have triggered you, which means you already knew you were one of those people.

You could have just given this one a pass but you decided not to, so this is just as much on you as it is on me. You have not had a single constructive thing to say and all your arguments just usually end in ‘go play retail’, which, as adults, we both know thats the most childish thing you can say.

Ol’ Zigy hasn’t responded to anything we’ve said. He probably just came here to voice his frustration and probably doesn’t plan on returning, seeing as this was his first ever post. This is a dead thread at this point, and you definitely derailed it.