No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

Its not about horde meanies its about how both sides having extreme opinions about the smallest thing.

Its telling that you think this is an Alliance only issue.

Detox time.

14 Likes

I think he thinks its a you issue lol

For every NE crying about Teldrassil we have had a BE crying about a purge.

We are all nerds here with our own biases get off your high horse.

1 Like

In a recent survey, Cats were asked who their favorite world leader was. Researchers were shocked not only at the majority, but the unanimous answer that they gave:

“Mao”

5 Likes

That is quite literally the context you brought it up in.

Well, if you want to strangle someone else to death you do have to get close to them.

I have Katiera on ignore so I can’t see what you’re responding too nor how she responded to your response but I’m guessing ‘they’ refers to Night Elf players?

Just pointing out the double standards and no more.

1 Like

Worgen and NE players in particular :wolf:

1 Like

You literally said, horde players made jaina into a dreadlord, that meme was universal

This thread right here proves you wrong.

1 Like

Didn’t begin until she got her white hair and her town blew up.
Her flipflop really started at BFA when she went good girl again.

The meme was long before BFA and until then Jaina was pretty consistent with her horde hate which made her more popular than ever for most Alliance players.

1 Like

notorious horde poster jesse cox made a meme that blizzard found funny and played up

oh noooo

1 Like

Nah, I covered what you were doing perfectly fine already. Whining about boogeyman Horde fans.

2 Likes

I consider it a sign that summer has truly come here to California that my cats are no longer dragging live rodents into my bedroom and are now catching and releasing live reptiles there instead. Have had to rescue 3 different blue-belly fence lizards (one multiple times when I didn’t let him go far enough away from the house) and one small grey-brown snake which I think is a Sharp-tailed Snake? I think it’s also the same snake they caught a couple months ago and again a couple months before that. It’s gradually getting slightly larger each time I find it.

If anything its proved that as much as Horde players complain Alliance players wont let them be with their own issues that Horde players behave in a similar way.

We are all hypocrites or do you disagree?

Slaps Ardenweald “this can fit so much more Troll and Tauren lore in here.”

I feel like this is payback for having the entire first half of BfA and the lead up to Uldir a completely Horde only storyline.

1 Like

Lmao sure thing bud.
This whole thread is about the NEs wanting some resolution and people with red backgrounds just trolling them.

Valko seemed to be targeting a specific individual though so probably why she got suspended.

4 Likes

That’s fair. And I would happily like to not be the punchee. But we’re both at the mercy of game developers who thinks worgen have such soft, punchable pelts.

1 Like

That’s better, now kneel.