No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

You predicted Elune be a first one.

You predicted power would be shared.

You predicted night elves would help defeat Sylvanas.

Face it, your predictions are more likely wrong than not.

5 Likes

Pure speculation. Considering we don’t know the ending of the 9.1 raid

Ok Syaelas. Or is it “Rage” the elf, now?

8 Likes

I always knew the NE souls would help heal Ardenweald, I’m content. Now they just have to regrow Teldrassil without old God corruption and maybe now they can heal.

I mean, night elves aren’t involved in it. For some reason they care more about Ardenweald now.

I want to say this is in reference to the night elves/tyrande and how blizzard writes them and not about the night elf players.

9 Likes

It’s certainly fitting, considering everything that’s happened. Ardenweald is their new home after all. :wolf:

2 Likes

And I was wrong.

It was? On PTR Tyrande shares her power with the other Night Warriors.

I didn’t actually, I hoped Forsaken/Night Elves would be a focus point of the Sylvanas fight but I didn’t expect it.

1 Like

Night Elves deserve proper treatment. Like gnomes. They get their own zone entirely to themselves, with crazy good thematics and victories and Blizzard just gives us some half-zone full of vrykul and troll gods. It’s like they’re out of touch with what us fans deserve for supporting this game. Proper treatment and a zone for us where we aren’t getting kicked in the pants just for existing.

1 Like

The whole Horde doesn’t need to pay, just Sylvanas and the ones who went along with the Burning and still support Sylvanas.

laughs in blood elves

8 Likes

So if being in control of her Night Warrior powers means Tyrande’s eyes go from being black to glowing blue again, what’s the deal with the remaining Night Elves that have black eyes from part of being in the Army of the Moon? Do they just stay like that?

Just some idle curiosity.

4 Likes

The ritual failed. Elune intervened and saved her.

1 Like

The story isn’t over yet.

So the vast majority of the Horde.

12 Likes

The chances of this are very slim. Blizzard wanted to get rid of unused capital cities, and most Night Elf souls are forever gone anyway.

2 Likes

We literally don’t have the cinematic to determine that lol we know Elune intervenes but we also know the ritual worked

2 Likes

It is pretty obvious. They couldn’t control the power and Tyrande was draining more and more power. But as usual you would ignore that part for what you interpret it to be.

2 Likes

I care about Ardenweald. It’s my favorite of the Shadowlands zones, like the majority of WoW fans because Ardenweald was the favorite zone chosen by a landslide.

I do post on my Horde main. Everyone knows this. I can’t enjoy NE things too?

This also wasn’t surprising, the resolution for Teldrassil turned out to be… freeing a small chunk of the Night Elf souls from the maw while most of them got obliterated.
That’s it, that’s all. Sylvanas gets away, the Horde gets away, the Night Elves don’t get a victory, no new home, the Horde gets to keep their lands and Sylvanas gets to beat Tyrande in Ardenweald.

How surprising (not). I wonder if anyone still questions if the writers hate Night Elves or not lol.

7 Likes