No ilvl 400 for Horde, goodbye Blizzard

I keep hearing 3 pieces, but I can only think of two: war front and war mode. Where am I missing the 3rd?

2 Likes

Alliance gets Ivus before Horde does. I’d say it’s 2 and a half pieces of free gear because Ivus is RNG.

Sad thing is, most are probably adults

1 Like

Undead Poster being whiny over High Ilvl Gear. Boo who.

Meanwhile there’s other worst things in WoW Besides a Piece of Gear. Like Azerite Gear for Example.

I do feel a little bit dirty getting two 400 pieces and a 385 weapon without setting foot in the new raid.

4 Likes

Sharding was that fix, then they mucked it up. Now there is this perceived bias that only Horde can do WM that they cant really do much about. They said much the same thing about Shamans, numerically they work now but the bad perceptions were already set in.

Did anyone notice it nerfed the minute a horde guild switch side? Seem off to me. Once that happens now they changing things. Makes me wonder.

I personally don’t understand the whole drastic and gross difference in rewards.

Sure, will a 30% reward and great loot be an incentive to turn WarMode on? Yes, obviously. But why the hell does the other faction not get the same benefit if they’re already turning it on? How does a sensible, intelligent person even come to this conclusion?

It’s just a painful revelation of how incompetent and inept the people currently making all the decisions are.

If the only way you can think of to “balance” a game is to grossly imbalance it, you’re just bad at your job and fully deserving of any and all vitriol you bring upon yourself.

2 Likes

Not really… week 2 this doesn’t really matter for the race as chain running mythic 10 will take its place.

Then feel free to advocate a reversal of roles. I mean, if it’s no big deal, it’s no big deal, right?

But sooooooooomething tells me if that were the case, you’d be the human paladin whining over High ilvl Gear. Boo who [sic].

Yeah sounds like it’s causing a lot of headaches.

That’s because the gear is boring now in days. So there’s really nothing to be boo whoing about anyways.

Love seeing the OP’s fellow horde members poke fun at him a bit.

To be honest, I never had warmode on until the 370 gear quest came out. BUT once I did try it the first time, I fell in love with the WPVP thing. Once a week my friends get a small group and go to horde settlements, not FP’s or WQ’s. It’s a lot of fun and we say the entire time we are there how excited we are for the horde to rally and come back at us.

In short, the gear was nice but it’s still gonna be fun. So change the quest reward to conquest or whatever points for both sides and I’ll still be happy

1 Like

Thats what Vanilla thru Wotlk was like.

Thank you for being a voice of reason (From the horde no less!) among the madness that is this situation. It seems like everyone completely forgot that the same crap happened the other way last tier.

1 Like

Payback for horde getting a 370 when Uldir was released. Which was a much bigger upgrade then a 400.

1 Like

I took a several week break at 360 ilevel. Logged in yesterday and got a 400 waist, 400 shoulders, 390 wrist, and a 380 weapon. Thank you Blizzard!

2 Likes

Good riddance, whiner.

2 Likes

If a piece of “free” 400 gear and a warmode bonus make you suddenly hate and want to quit a game that you claim you were loving previously then maybe the game’s not the problem.

7 Likes

I’m horde and see this as whining, lol. If you’re leaving over this… good riddance. Hopefully it’ll help you get over something as little as this. It’s a piece of gear, in the grand scheme of things, who cares. Basing your entire experience off of it is extremely laughable.

3 Likes