NO housing in WoW! Meanwhile

In FF14 they get not only housing and apartments and rooms… but an entire island now.

GG Blizzard, maybe you should be more like SE and listen more to your community. We’ve only been asking for housing since release.

72 Likes

In FFXIV if you let your sub lapse and don’t check on your house for a week it goes away and gets sold to someone else.

68 Likes

I’ve got entire base with the finest legion of warriors and crafters. My reign of this fort is an insurmountable wall against the forces of evil. And it’s got a fleet that is unrivaled.

9 Likes

maybe microsaint can save us?

4 Likes

This is World of Warcraft, not FFXIV. Two different yet similar games. Yes, player housing would be fun but do we really need it? I feel like if we did get player housing then FFXIV players would be like “world of warcraft is copying ffxiv”

11 Likes

…I sincerely doubt that. Player housing isn’t some wild new innovation that SE came up with.

14 Likes

Hasn’t WoW always done this in some way, taken ideas from other games and put their own twist on it.

8 Likes

Don’t give a fig about housing, nor will I ever. Waste of resources.

19 Likes

Would love to see guild halls, though. Earn decorations via personal and guild achievements. That’d be pretty dope.

21 Likes

I can get more behind that than player housing.

4 Likes

If I see another “in FF14…” I’ll do something unpleasant. This isn’t even similar to FF14, and never will be. Play FF if you want FF things.

Please stop with these threads.

13 Likes

I’ve been saying this since vanilla. Apparently it was poo-poo’d because “it’d be fun for the Guild Leader and no one else”.

To which I say hogwash. Get a better guild if that’s the case.

2 Likes

Sounds like you should play that game?

4 Likes

So go play Final Fantasy 14.

6 Likes

Im not sure on housing, but what this game desperately needs is something similar to the golden saucer.

A place with multiple fun activities that do not contribute in any way shape or form to player power. Something that will last multiple expansions and can keep being added upon.
Its one reason why the golden saucer is better than anything blizz have ever added, it lets the player relax and not focus the power grind.

Edit: we even have the darkmoon Faire. There is SOOO MUCH potential there, but we get a stupid rollercoster people ride once and never go back.

10 Likes

I give a 1/10 only because you somehow managed to get a few bites with this pathetic bait.

5 Likes

Agreed, I’m playing for the pew pew and gear. I don’t want to play SIMS.

3 Likes

shut up, meg… and go play ffxiv if you want to play a game like ffxiv.

6 Likes

I agree, we definitely need something different. With player housing, I’m not against but at the same time though, I’d feel like I’m playing FFXIV in a way. We need something entertaining or something people can go to when they’re done questing. I personally believe we should have some sort of Tavern or so, but mainly as a socializing event. Because we have Trade Chat to socialize, which is boring and frustrating. We should have something where all players can go around just hang out with each other outside of questing and major cities. Like the Metaverse in a way but different.

2 Likes

Ragequeeen. FFXIV has it all going for it right now. While we get out to train your dragon.

4 Likes