No gender character toon

There we go. I’ll mute this thread and show myself out now.

Gender dabbling is cool unless its posing a threat to my wellbeing

This is a construct of the mind, nothing more. Gender is identified by your sex which is defined by DNA. All else is a construct of the mind. You are free to call yourself and identify as whatever you want…just don’t expect everyone to call you an M1 Abrams becuase you identify as one.

Are any of those things even remotely in the game?

Gender fluidity is not a behavior to be exhibited like the other examples you gave.

It could merely be represented by an avatar without any discerning male or female traits.

Not the question, the question was…

To which you answered…

It’s pretty cut and dry.

This is just noise at the edges.

I’m really sad for you.

I’m hoping as you grow older and wiser, you’ll acquire the ability to empathize for others and listen to opinions that differ from your own, personal, narrative.

Instead of focusing on things that divide us, instead reflect on things we share in common.

We’re all people and people like to be treated with dignity and respect.

I am all for supporting the LGBTQ community but here’s my question… this is an RP game so why can’t you just RP whatever your gender/genderless is? If you’re going for genderless there are customization options and races that are more neutral than others and then just armor up instead of going bikini mog.

2 Likes

You do know that the term DNA doesn’t even exist 300 years ago, and all throughout history undefined/middle genders exist right?

You can be sad for me and many others, it wont change facts, it wont change science and it wont change my opinion. I do grow wiser and I can empathize. I dont use gender, race, belief, or political stance to divide us.

If anything I fully support anything that advances the cause of humanity as well as keeping the planet safe and well. I dont support anything that goes against that. People are sadly 1 in a billion. Bad, good, netural, just because they breathe doesnt mean they are automatically entitled to respect and diginity, you behavior and how you treat others define on how i view you.

Seeing how you’re strongly disapproving of people who differ from your opinion and you want them to feel bad kinda of shows your character and that you are manipulative.

6 Likes

We quite literally are just getting the faces and eye colours unlinked and you expect advanced customization that would let you look however you want to happen anytime soon considering that since vanilla we just got the option of custom eye colours?
One step at a time, buddy.
Also no one cares what you want to be, most people don’t pay attention to your toons appearance.

Trying to force having “Gender fluid” appearances in everything causes division.

1 Like

How did OP treated you? He bit off a piece of your flesh or something? Did he responded to you with any bad words or insults? What’s the matter with you?

Ok, not really sure why, but i am ok with this.

You know ZERO about me. So while this is ok for you to say, it really doesn’t mean anything to be perfectly honest. But hey self improvement should be everyone’s goal over time so it’s all good.

I listen to them all the time. I just listened to yours. I think if you go back and read it, you could put some of what you said to use and learn something.

This is just obfuscation. We are all human. Beyond that we are unique in almost every way, that doesn’t change scientific fact no matter how many people want to construct things in their minds.

Yes we do. There is nothing wrong with wanting this and expecting this.

Do you somehow think i have disrespected you?

And people believed the world was flat 500 years ago…yet the world was still round, DNA still existed and lots of people that don’t fit the definition of “normal” also existed.

3 Likes

I’m not responding to OP, i’m responding to Krutz who seems to agree with OP.

2 Likes

Yeeep. I’m not even in your boat in regards to belief but that’s really what I was getting from those replies.

I believe gender and sex are separate things. That’s my personal belief. I really don’t believe gender is a spectrum. There’s male and there’s female. You can change between them but not back and forth. If you feel more masculine as a female that’s fine, you’re still a girl. If you feel more feminine as a male that’s fine. You’re still a male.

Transition away if you want, I believe it’s a valid thing. But let’s try not to get too high on your horse. Kay?

3 Likes

Just let the barbers in-game have the option to change genders until sliders are (possibly) introduced, and let’s be done with this unnecessary discussion.

2 Likes

It’s already in the game and it is called Appearance change in the blizz store, costs $20.

Yes. Yes it is. But that’s too expensive for people wanting to make the “change”. Give the option to barbers for like 100g. Or don’t. I don’t care that much personally.

1 Like

That will absolutely never happen, it will stay in the blizz store for $20.

Probably never, the game isn’t supposed to mirror our current culture. It is a representation of a fantasy world and not our own.

1 Like

When they add Ankoan.

:drum: :high_brightness: :womans_hat:

(There is no “drum high hat cymbal” emoji… :wink: )

2 Likes