No gender character toon

When will we, see gender neutral toons
And also
Is possibility,?

3 Likes

I don’t care that you’re joking, please stop. Most of us play WoW to get away from this kind of stuff in real life.

Having it in WoW is a slap in the face.

25 Likes

At the end of the day you’re gonna look like a chick or a dude, or a girly man or a manly girl. What you identify as has nothing to do with the character select screen.

6 Likes

Such weak troll post

6 Likes

I am quite sure the Necrolords are genderless.

1 Like

Well, Blood Elves and Void Elves only come in female? Isn’t that close enough?

6 Likes

It’s good to know where the wow community uh takes a stance on this topic. Not trolling, just curious. Seeing that they introduced other things in the game that some may view as controversial

2 Likes

I’ve seen male Void Elves, but I have yet to see a male Blood Elf.

1 Like

cries in goatee

2 Likes

Are you sure they were male? like, really really sure?
Any unfortunate girl can grow a beard…

2 Likes

Flag and move on lads, nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Toons in WoW are already like Barbie and Ken dolls. We may look it but no hardware.

1 Like

I am quite sure all video game characters are made out of pixels and code.

2 Likes

Character/toon are synonymous in this context and therefore redundant and you can already have no gender if you subscribe to the idea that biological (word that you can’t post on this forum) and gender are two different things.

1 Like

Then we need more customization options because i want to be a flat chested female with a beard

If you want Gender Neutral toons play a blood elf male or play a Draenei futa on an RP server…

You could make a female toon with short hair if you want something vaguely androgynous. It’s a major stretch though and requires imagination.

1 Like

Xur does not approve

(Resists making 2h weapon joke)

1 Like

If sliders are added as a customization option, I could see genderless toons becoming a possibility.

1 Like

I thought you wanted to be androgynous?

Quit trolling mate.

4 Likes