No gear for Cache of the Aqir Swarm?

This is really getting old. no gear in the cache? Another bug? Working as intended? Do we get to wait 4 days to find out again?

Way to take the wind right out of the sails on a new patch with so many errors and no communication

20 Likes

Seems like this is unknown.

Other people, including myself have posted about this and people on Wowhead are saying they got nothing either. While a couple people in general earlier said they got gear from both of their lesser assault caches so not sure exactly what is going on…

2 Likes

This transitional week is the worst.

Can’t wait until reset.

I don’t think the devs do, either.

12 Likes

I didn’t get gear either. At this point I’m not sure what’s a bug or feature in this patch.

10 Likes

Out of 3 assault caches I opened today, I got 1 piece. Seems like since the reset on this is multiple days or a week, using RNG to determine whether or not the cache includes a piece of gear is a bad idea.

3 Likes

hmm, that stinks.

i got a 2 ring 415 azerite shoulder :expressionless:

1 Like

My wife received 2000 Gold
I received a 445 chest (upgrade for my holy TS [tertiary spec])

When you say that you received no gear, was it just gold (plus AP/Mementos, the fresh maker)?

Same!
My alt got a 415 chest with only 2 rings…such a slap in face since I knew that being 410-ish he would not get a 445 piece. We’ve not seen those old-school azerite pieces since launch tho and it was quite difficult to do the assault on a toon that low. I was hoping for current up to date loot.
Even benthic 385 has 4 rings…

2 Likes

I got 445 azerite armor in one, 200 war resources as the reward in the other

Pretty sure these are just Emissary Caches from Legion meaning they have no set rewards.

I got 440 wrists which were useless.

I got gear.

I know for myself, the new Aqir assault tonight I just got resources etc…no gear.
However, on the 1st lesser assault in Uldum all 7 of my toons got gear. All 7 also got gear from the major assault.

I mean, the patch notes state that you will get “a powerful piece of gear” after defeating the assault’s general…

2 Likes

yep done 2 toons so far and no gear, both had previously done the last Uldum assault and the major assault and gotten gear.
About to do it on a third toon to see if I have more luck.
I can only confirm one of my guildies got gear on both her toons on this second assault, no others have done it yet.

Gotcha. Resources on mains this late in the expansion seems like utter waste. Obviously the game doesn’t know which toon is a main, but still…

Sorry to read that.

1 Like

I’m not saying this is a good thing, just saying I’m fairly certain it’s the same thing reused.

Just wait till someone gets a 110 legendary from one.

ok All 3 of my toons didnt get any gear.
Very sad

2 Likes