No fix for LEGION scaling yet & PF requirements

What dungeons are you having issues with?

The only reason I stayed subscribed during BFA was because I was mount farming the latter end of the expansion. I’ve been working my way up farming a few raids from each expansion, now done with MOP raids and am looking to do Legion raids. Which aren’t possible. Odd to say, but once I’m bored with SL, this will be the reason I quit for the first time since I skipped BC

4 Likes

I can’t see that atm but did they say what level your Renown needs to be?

lol… flying is blocked. not surprised.
sigh this better be easy to actually get, indie companies (blizzard/activision) still don’t listen… but yet want money - okay liars nice.

2 Likes

I have seen the videos & read the comments. I see that flying is tied to renown. However when I look at max renown so far (level 40) plus check achievements, nowhere does it mention requirements for flying.

Despite the fact that we are told flight can be earned in the first content patch & that it is tied to renown, it does not say that it is ONLY tied to renown. Not being contrary. I would like to see an official actual list or the full achievement in my UI so I can see exactly what to work towards.

Many mounts, pets, achieves, etc were in my UI before SL released, but so far none for pathfinder or flight for Shadowlands.

All the Legion mobs & content became much more difficult after the level squish. It is not an issue of only one elite rare, boss, dungeon, or raid. I could solo Mythic prior to the squish & could not afterwards.

It is a contradiction to the assurance that things we could solo before the squish would STILL be soloable afterwards which is not the case.

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s odd.

Did return to Kara and Darkheart and Halls of Valor and didn’t have any issues, hmmm

Those are just 5 mans though…go try to solo EN, NH, ToS or Antorus and then report back :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly Mortis :slight_smile:
Spellblade in EN comes to mind…

They announced there would no longer be flying in SL after careful reconsideration the first month of data. It is far too easy to get around as is in very small zones.

1 Like

The fact the legendary buff has not been applied even though now current level but the drops are NOT, tells us exactly where their priorities lie.

1 Like

So it’s Raids you can’t solo, not dungeons (that’s what I was trying to figure out since the original post said you couldn’t solo the latter).

I believe I said dungeons/raids to be inclusive.

The problem is that we were promised that any solo content we could do before the squish would be content we could still solo afterwards which is not the case. Our power in Legion content grows weaker the more we gain in SL.

This was recently addressed & confirmed by that Dev as “working as intended” although he assured us prior to the squish it would not happen. There appear to be many others on GD experiencing these same issues who may have more concise information about specifics if you are looking for that.

I, like many others experienced the issues with Legion scalling, saw Ion’s reaction, & do not want to go get beat up in content I could solo last Xpack. He said it was “working as intended”, so I am expressing my unhappiness with the situation as soloing said old content (including Legion) is something we were told we would be able to do. It was something I was very much looking forward to. It does NOT make me want to spend more time in SL content instead! That is all.

4 Likes

Idk what you are smoking but you need to share…far too easy to get around??? That is simply NOT true at all. Look at how many players have commented on lamenting the loss of the usage of their Flightmaster’s Whistle. And yeah we will get portals to Oribos in our sanctuaries MUCH later down the road once we finally finish researching all the upgrades, but until then we are certainly NOT able to get around that easily. Yes there are upgrades for people to teleport from place to place in the zone their sanctuary is located in, but that’s only ONE zone. Sorry but that doesn’t cut it as an excuse to permanently turn flying off.

Assuming that what you stated was actually true, we’d have heard about it by now just like what happened in WoD the first time around. No, they know better than to say or pull something like that again, because they know just how much of a $hitstorm it unleashed to begin with…and they don’t want that fight

Spellblade is in NH not EN :rofl:

Citation needed.

Majority of players voted to remove flight in WOD. Only a small vocal trash talking minority ruined it for the rest and got it put back in. These zones are smaller, easy to navigate, and do not need flight.

I trust in Ion to make the right decision here and thats what is happening.

LMFAO yeah right…You sound like a troll to me on this subject. First of all it was NOT a small minority of people who screamed in the forums and created all that backlash. It was a LOT of people. Tons of people quit the game over it which is why they now no longer report sub counts. They all left for FFXIV because at the time they came out with Heavensward which introduced…FLYING!! And you apparently didn’t get the memo when Ion said we will fly again by 9.1 or are simply choosing to ignore it. Either way, your intelligence or lack thereof is clearly showing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wrong, the devs did. You don’t know what your talkin about. The MAJORITY rebelled against the dev’s decision because they wanted to kill off flying. Don’t know where you got your info from but its a fake source.

2 Likes

They’ve said multiple times it’s renown and have said it’s coming in the “first major patch”