No fix for LEGION scaling yet & PF requirements

So disappointed that the scaling fix for old content now only goes to level 40 or WOD content. There are 3 Legion Order Hall mounts & mog sets I am waiting to get. With NO FIX for scaling in Legion or Legion dungeons/raids it is not worth wasting the time. If you can so quickly fix scaling below level 40, certainly you could flip that switch to level 50 with ease if you WANTED to.

I promise I have done all my weekly chores like a good druid. I want so badly to go back now & do things I actually enjoy like running old content for mogs, toys, mounts, & pets & finishing those Order Hall & doing Legion instances. Please, pretty please fix the Legion scaling.

You think you want to leave Legion scaling broken. You think you want that but you REALLY DON’T (and neither do many many of us!).

Also, please provide the requirements for flying for SL. Helps to know what is needed to be ready asap especially since there are no new hearth points & you removed the flight whistle :frowning:

33 Likes

Sorry, but making sure people don’t get too much loot from Castle Nathria seems like a more pressing issue right now :roll_eyes: really ridiculous where dev priorities are currently

25 Likes

Oh yes, you’re a very good druid. MmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lol :smile:

Or maybe … /hide

Their priorities baffle me too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I absolutely agree. Old content is old content, and it should be scaled to be soloable.

13 Likes

You would think they would be more on top of this, considering this is a huge portion of what many find enjoyable in the game…

11 Likes

Yeah Im waiting on Legion to be Solo scaled as well… One of my favorite activities is running old content…I like being OP and storming through the content its fun and rewarding when you finally get that awesone Mog or mount or pet/toy you have been hunting.

Running an old raid is a lot more fun then the new raid…and you actually get loot out of the old raids…

12 Likes

While I have to admit at least this time their “compression” efforts have some arguable teeth behind them beyond “fnar, big numbers are SCARY!!!” in terms of alleviating the massive deadzones of leveling where you get nothing for your progression… every single time they do it, it’s a gong show of epic proportions.

The fact that they couldn’t be bothered to scale everything properly tells me they shouldn’t have bothered.

The fact that Ion’s since come out and said, “oh, it’s intended to work this way!” proves they need to replace their leadership with ones who won’t push such demented initiatives.

14 Likes

Yeah I went last night to check after reading the hotfix notes from yesterday, it didn’t say in the notes that anything Legion related was adjusted but figured I’d check anyways…spoiler: :skull:

And please provide what you plan on removing in 10.0 now, thanks :+1:

5 Likes

I mean fixing a bug in current content is more important then fixing scaling of old content. That being said I hope they fix it for the people that enjoy one shotting things

For some people like me who have a physically hard time in cutting edge content it is our fun time. I did do my chores first :slight_smile:

My comments reflect the fact that they found time to fix it to level 40 & I wish they would have fixed the Legion content as well on that tuning pass.

4 Likes

Are they able to be done with a small group atleast?

Legion Order Halls are solo achievements as far as I know.

The raids/dungeons are sometimes still tough even for a group as I ran with some sweet guild friends for “Glory of the Legion Raider”. The bosses & achieves were night & day more difficult after the level squish in prepatch with or without a group.

It takes just as long to kill a mob in BFA at level 60 then it does to kill a mob in shadowlands at level 60.

7 Likes

Hey more power to you I hope they do fix the content you enjoy your as much a paying customer as I am.

3 Likes

Flying is tied to renown i thought

I heard that flying is tied to renown as well. I heard it would be available in 9.1. Neither of these impressions have been officially addressed or announced.

Flying could be available in 9.1 with max renown. It could also require certain rep progress, legendary crafting, Maw experiences, questing, exploration etc. It may even be only Part 1 of more parts for all we know. I have already completed SL Loremaster & other achievements in preparation.

I remember the big mess of flight procrastination in WOD before we were finally told “No Flying at all”, & I do not see why we cannot have concise requirements & information as to EXACTLY what will need to be done for flight to be attained in Shadowlands. It is certainly time to let us know “Officially”.
The history of the flight war since WOD does not inspire either hope or confidence, lol.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/XnfjcC2vtFw

yeah Legacy content in legion is horrible right now.

4 Likes