No Falanaar Portal

I've got all my portals in suramar except for the one to falanaar. I don't remember if i've done the required quests or not, but i don't have any apparent available quests in suramar, and i'm exalted with the nightfallen. Because of this i guess i can't do the final two main storyline quests for good suramaritan? I just don't know how to get that falanaar portal.
You might be referring to a different portal, Irmhild, you have the Falanaar portal. It is in the left back corner when you go into the portal area.

You appear to be missing Tel'anor.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the questlines for the Good Suramaritan though. You need to complete "The Emerald Nightmare: The Stuff of Dreams" to finish the "A Growing Crisis" section, which has been in your quest log for a couple of months now. :)

A fairly good list of what quests you may need can be found in the comments section here: Good Suramaritan
Oh, haha i see now. Thanks for the help.
And the Tel'anor portal is just sitting there in Tel'Anor, which is northeast of Shal'Aran. It's just sitting in one of the buildings, with an obvious quest indicator. It'll need 100 Ancient Mana to fire it up.