No elf post

Void elves have way better hair than blood elves.
Your stance honestly confuses me.
Theyre the same race but void elves have nicer options and an extra theme to choose from.
Blood elves are just lesser void elves.

Must be why even you use our hair color for example but sure, keep telling yourself that while others like you keep requesting to eventually become a 1/1 copy/paste version of us so they don’t have to use Void Elf customizations at all.

1 Like

walks in, sits down, orders an ale

Don’t tell my alt I was here.

2 Likes

I like ginger hair so of course i use it. All my characters in all games use it.
Before ginger hair was added i still ditched my blood elf to go void though.
Because theyre the better race.

But the ginger hair isnt “your” hair anymore.
Its “our” hair.
Both our races own it.

I know you hate the fact that void elves detract from what blood elves have to offer, and i do understand that.
But right now, void elves do everything blood elves do and more.
Theyre the better race.

That’s your opinion and you are okay to be wrong in it, it’s why so many people want to be exactly like Blood Elves, have the exact same customizations as us, not glow blue, not bleed blue, not have to sound bad and especially not use the awful hairstyles they have that have holes in them if you remove the tentacles.

I mean I don’t see how you actually find them so called better but to each their own and there’s clearly no accounting for taste especially considering you was also knocking Night Elves so that’s pretty telling as well.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iwHb189X84

1 Like

“no elf post”?
:thinking:
“no, elf post!”
:hugs:

5 Likes

Void elves have better options all round.
I dont see why someone would want to play one without the racial and the voice and stuff though. Thats the fun of it.

As for night elves… come on. Youve seen the males.
The female look fine but the men are very hard to make look good.
They have 1 nice face, 1 decent hair, and thats it.

I’m a fox!

1 Like

ty for seeing the pretty in my low polygon count but no bc the traitor talked to me w/o permission and i feel offended.

Again you only speak for yourself, I love my male Night Elf Warlock.

Him vs a Void Elf male there’s no competition in my book which one is better and it’s not the Void Elf male.

2 Likes

So what was your plan here? Show something that wasn’t your personal taste and call it bad? Well hate to break it to you, just because it’s not to your taste doesn’t make it bad, but then considering your taste… I’m not surprised you think it’s bad. I mean seriously, sickly blue skin with an ugly pale orange mohawk?

The only reason most people accept Void Elves at this point, is because they can choose all non-void options. They’re basically discount blood elves.

I mean, the high elf look is done better by Blood Elves, it’s not even a contest.

1 Like

As do you when you call void elves bargin bin blood elves :slight_smile:

State my opinion of course.
And my opinion is night elves are ugly and nasty people

Do I need to start linking where even other Void Elves say that Void Elves are lesser versions of Blood Elves with bad hair because legit I can and will and I can do it from all places do to having the posting abilities.

1 Like

The “no elves” thread has devolved into elves arguing over who’s the best elf.

Working as intended.

5 Likes

Says the ugly guy.

… No idea what you’re even talking about. At this point I am 100% convinced you are actually a dwarf main.

So when i think something its just my opinion.
But when you think something its not?

Do i need to link all the people that play and enjoy void elves over blood elves?

I main a void elf monk :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s actually claimed to be a Vulpera main before as well as a Void Elf main from EU but despite that and after he’s sat trying to bash Blood Elves and Night Elves while acting like Void Elves aren’t literally a mistake even existing speaks volumes to me about his so called taste, lol.

3 Likes

You main a lvl 12 void elf monk… Mr. Dwarf, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.