No elf post

Let’s have a post to talk about subjects without any elves.

Let’s have a elf free zone.

Please if you’re an elf just move along. Thank you.

4 Likes

silence peon. us blood elves rule you.
we are the gods, the kings, the legends.

11 Likes

But cant follow directions. :smile:

7 Likes

I’m undead first. Then an elf…

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

2 Likes

Did I hear Elf post?!?

14 Likes

Elves is alright. When we crashed our space ship on two of their islands and showered the whole area with irradiated space-crystals they were like “You know what? Just keep the islands”.

Remember that time we had to dig the remains of that man’s family out of the entrails or several different Moonkin? Good sports, those elves.

5 Likes

Whatever happened to the Space Ship Pilot? Who was flying Exodar at the time?

My head canon was that the pilot was O’ros the Naaru. These are not draenei ships, but naaru ones. Naaru pilots are the only thing that really makes sense.

The flight controls would be something that a being without arms or hands could interface with, thus not really usable by mortals. In liberating Exodar from Kael’thas, Velen either convinced O’ros to join the assault because he foresaw he’d need a pilot, or liberated the naaru when he decoupled Exodar from the rest of Tempest Keep.

But vindicaar was built without the aid of O’ros who died earlier in Legion. So who knows.

1 Like

Funfact: Elves are like cats. We flock to the people that just freaking hate us

13 Likes

(Lights a brown paper bag on fire on your porch)
(Knocks on your door then runs away)

4 Likes

Ooooh! Elf party!

11 Likes

It doesn’t work like that decaying elf.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Somehow I already knew the first responder was going to be an elf, lol.

They appear to make “we’re better than you” race threads, and cannot be silent when someone disagrees.

I’ll never like elves because of how smug they are- they’re the best enemies to have, imo.

Also Altmer/High Elves from Elder Scrolls have also helped me reach this conclusion. They’re all douche bags.

Idk, I just like putting smug people in their place.

1 Like

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

5 Likes

get back to the bottom of the elf tier list, I have arrived

1 Like

im in here posting in your thread. what ya gonna do about it?

I think you are trying reverse psychology. :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Nah I like it here

2 Likes

Bread is not going to be happy about this.

Multigenerational housing drives people a little crazy but I think it’s the future because it’s also one of the best financial decisions a family can make.

1 Like