No ejecting vendors on Mammoth?

Bought the Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth today, and see no way to make room for passengers? WTH?
There is no picture of the vehicle to right click the cirlces
There is no action bar (like pet one, tried ctrl+# etc) even dismissing pet.
Macro of /script EjectPassengerFromSeat(2) etc, just gives an error

This a bug? Because wowhead shows comments from even the starting versions of Wrath and you could do this… and I remember doing it.

7 Likes

Multi dollar

9 Likes

Is this intentional or a bug?

Do you have an addons?

They may be causing this.

If not, you may just need to log out of the game and back in. Sometimes that clears things as well.

Nope, I disabled all of my addons, and I am having the same issue. No birdseye’s view where passengers can be ejected, macros WILL eject them, but also dismounts me. I sent a ticket on this today, and talked to many other people on my server with the Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth. They are bugged for everyone.

Blizzard responded to my ticket by sending me to the FAQ, which does NOT deal with this issue… Le Sigh…

20k for a mount, I expect it to work properly.

6 Likes

well I found one way to eject them… Was running by some mobs and got dazed. I did not get dismounted, but each time it happened a vendor got knocked off, lol.

7 Likes

Bump. Id like to see an anwser to this also.

1 Like

This was an issue the last week of the beta as well. No vehicle picture, pet bar, macros not working, etc.

I am having this same issue. The mount interaction bar does not come up, macros do not work.

Same can’t eject vendors.

same problem blizzard plz fix this :frowning:

I honestly don’t know if this is something you could do in WotLK or if it was added later. There’s so much I had forgotten, including group buffs being removed from you when you left your group and kitty swipe not generating combo points!

To be fair, when Classic Vanilla came out I had completely forgotten that Druids only had a brez lol.

Anyway, I’d be interested to know if this was actually a WotLK feature or if it came later.

Lmao, hell of a way to get this working as intended

1 Like

Please fix this Blizzard!

It was immediately. I bought the mammoth in the first 4 days in original wow, and you had an overhead view of the vehicle and could click each vendor off individually to allow people to ride passenger on your mount. It worked the day I got it.

2 Likes

That’s the functionality I’m familiar with as well, I’m just not sure when it came. I just didn’t think multi-person mounts were something available this early on.

If it is a bug though, I hope it gets fixed! There’s some fun sploitz you can do with multi-person mounts and stealth for trash skipping, lol.

1 Like

Same issue here. I put in a ticket yesterday. Today I have a response which claims the issue has been resolved. It has not been resolved, still no icon, no ability to eject vendors and no ability to allow player passengers.

1 Like

It was in original. See wowhead comments for the mammoth. All the comments were during 3.* patches, original wrath. Mentioned are the birds eye view and dots, as well as some kind of extra action bar. Either way, macro should work.

1 Like

If that’s the case, let’s hope it’s fixed soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone know if this has been fixed?