No diremaul after reset?

#ogrelivesmatter?

arenā€™t you going in there to murder them?

E-mails sent from Blizz specifically said it would be released today.

#ogrelivesDONTmatter?

Did they give a time? I never got one

If no time then you can expect at reset (10 am cst) or after.

#nothingmattersallislostbloodforthebloodgod

1 Like

What? I didnā€™t get any email and I certainly didnā€™t see any posts on the website home page or even on the forums.

I found it rather strange they didnā€™t have any official announcements.

Just checked my email and youā€™re totally right. No excuses now. Whereā€™s mah DM?

whereā€™s mah DM?

1 Like

Equine Steed Lives MATTER!

you need to unistall and reinstall game i just got in

6 Likes

i.imgur.com/BarLcjC.png

Unlocking event! Gather mats in AQ fashion!
Mats = items acquired via layering lawl.

Everyone should have assumed that theyā€™d do in the middle of the day, on the day in which they stated they would do it.

Not even in any junk or spam folders. :frowning: At least not on my phone. I think thereā€™s folders that only show up on a computer but I canā€™t read personal email on my work computer.

So long as itā€™s up after work Iā€™m good. Gotta start that Fororā€™s farming.

GL, hope you have a guild group, going to be impossible to grab in pugs.

Wow classic wasnā€™t opened after reset on a tuesday, it was late in the afternoon. Why do you assume this is different?

WoW classic actually opened at 12 am UTC or GMT (forget which) so it was like 5 pm MONDAY for us. Not relevant.

Oh it will definitely be guild runs. Though honestly our server is pretty small with a good community. The few people who got themselves blacklisted for being ninjas got blacklisted HARD and tanks are in short supply. I canā€™t even log in anymore without multiple whispers to come tank something.