No diremaul after reset?

Wow classic wasn’t scheduled around a reset, that’s why.

DM is more likely to open around raid reset for classic, which I guess is actually in an hour

1 Like

Bloodsail Buccaneers server. DireMaul nor paladin epic quests are activate on our server.

ALL of the content is already in your client. No need to patch.

It’s literally on blizzards end, a couple of 0s in their database change to 1s. Tadaaa!!!

Which is a patch.

You’re not wrong

" Patch (computing) … A patch is a set of changes to a computer program or its supporting data designed to update, fix, or improve it. This includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, with such patches usually being called bugfixes or bug fixes, and improving the functionality, usability or performance."

Blizzard just refers to non-client downloads as “hotfixes”

It’s actually closer to a hotfix.

A patch would change the client version#. Did that happen?

No the patch is on Blizzard’s end. Still proving my point.

I find your logic baffling. But if you want to think that way. Have at er. Idc. Power to ya

Dire Maul and all of it’s data is likely already in the game, a patch isn’t really required. You can link the items from future raids and such right now.

Either way, we’re getting it today, so whatever.

Well today is still today, be patient…

Im assuming it will ‘unlock’ after weekly reset, as things do in retail. They stated they had this tech in place for classic to roll out phases. Classic launch was the same - the button lit up.

Great info for future phases releases though, pvp is ripe within dm right now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605576477538517012/633684022056321024/unknown.png

Quote in VOD from BLIZZARD was, “Week of the 15th”. Interpret that as you may.

3 Likes

The email they sent out said on the 15th.
Its likely to be with the instance reset in an hourish.

thanks man!
Was checking blue post(s) like every 10 mins :stuck_out_tongue:

So is it open now?
Still at work here

No, read the thread…ffs

Read the time stamps champ.
It could be released now and people went silent

It’s a 15 year old game. I would think it should just be a matter of “turning it on.” No reason to expect the same disaster that regularly occured back in Vanilla on patch days.