No Cross realm BGs

So, just like 90% of Vanilla?

You think you do, but you don’t.

Xrealm was in vanilla, gtfo with your “spirit of classic” BS argument,

2 Likes

I agree with you. But man, BG queues were a drag back in the day. I really like this, because I just love doing BGs.

Honestly, it doesn’t take any players off the path to interact with, and the server pops are gigantic anyway.

Was it? I remember those queues being brutal. I certainly hope it wasn’t, cuz I was kind of excited that it was going to be in Classic, actually.

Wait a second . . . I thought flying killed WPvP.

Or was it BG’s? Arenas?

I think you guys need to get together and come to a consensus about this.

9 Likes

It wasn’t to prevent thinking, it was to cater to a PvP oriented play style, which I wish they would bring to Classic. You could turn off your BG xp, and Twink it out.

Yes it was, it was in later versions of vanilla but it was certainly there a while before TBC hit, I remember thanking them every day for battle groups as it would be 3 hours to find a WSG it was brutal.

Cross realm queues would be good but if the faction imbalance is across all servers then Horde could be in for a long wait.

Get into AV early :smiley_cat:

It was added with Naxx- I don’t see Naxx yet, so if we want to talk what we had in Vanilla, then we should be waiting for Naxx to see xrealm BGs.

But hey, I get it, the #changes crew got to ruin the game with layering and free xfers already, so why not ruin it more.

1 Like

Yes it was. It was specifically done to prevent twinking. Yeah, you could turn off XP and then you would only queue with other people who had XP turned off (which were only twinks). Twinks didn’t want to fight other twinks; the whole point was to dominate non-twinks in BGs. People don’t twink for a fair fight.

1 Like

That makes more sense than what I previously thought.

You got xp from AV not WSG

The spirit of classic wow has always been a myth.

Majority of the people in the game are jerks. The guild your’e in is probably run by an ego maniac. Your guildies probably barely play the game once they finished getting their bis items.

It has always been this way.

2 Likes

Yes some from the NPC’s if you aren’t in the raid group.

1 Like

Not this nonesense again.

Cross realms started on vanilla.

1 Like

I like the no cross realm BG’s.
Like every post about unbalanced servers.
You picked the server deal with it or xfer if you don’t like the long ques.
Just like the dominating fractions are telling the other side to xfer.

1 Like

Pretty much this. Came to create a thread about this.
Except the 1.5-1.8 AV, no idea about that.

Oh you wanna use that argument? why are you not arguing they recreate the ORIGINAL honor system that they had before 1.12? why are you not arguing they recreate the ORIGINAL items before they were buffed and made stronger? This is such a lazy BS argument as you’re picking and choosing what you want to be “authentic” despite all the changes that were made during vanilla, why are you not arguing that they REDO THE ORIGINAL spec trees? put back in that thrown weapon spec. gtfo with this stupid crap

Well we could argue that. But thats a separate topic. The whole “picking and choosing” isn’t exactly a bad thing? Pick out the good things, scrap away the bad? Like do you want a worse game?

EDIT: Also, not you, but yes, you could get EXP from doing BGs. Handing in marks gave EXP as well as honor

A lack of X-realm BGs is a “deal breaker” for me. There MUST be X-realm BGs, without it we will end up with “jedi Fight Club” or win trading scams from whatever deluded mafia is trying to run the server into the ground.

Most players have no interest in interacting with your cliques, they want to play the game.

2 Likes