No Classic in 2019

Just remember something:

“You think you do but you dont” is now calling the shots. Just saying

2 Likes

LMAO…getting called a troll by Saqe? That’s rich

Report for what? Everything I said is true. I even stated there is no point jumping to conclusions on this. But saying something is set in stone when you do not work for blizzard is ridiculous at best.

1 Like

This whole thread stinks. Flagged it.

This is incorrect. They have never cancelled titles that were complete and ready to launch in any sense of the word. They have cancelled games, yes, most were early on in development and none gave a release date.

2 Likes

Yeah “reporting” is essentially the safe space for people on this forum.

1 Like

Its almost like certain people here want it to be cancelled.

2 Likes

Couldn’t think of a more irrelevant thing to post here?

1 Like

I wasnt saying to report you dude, I was saying to report the known troll Savax. He trolls so many threads and in this one he says blizz is ruined without classic lmao.

Ghost was in beta by the time it was cancelled. Beta is release candidate typically.

1 Like

We need Ythisens in here to confirm.

1 Like

I suspect padrepwn is Ysithens player account… he makes sensible posts that are often funny.

Pretty hilarious to get called a troll by the king of trolls.

Reported forsaying the same thing twice troll.

We are talking about a game that was being developed in 2002. Not only that but the game itself was being developed by multiple out sourced studios that weren’t getting their jobs done. This is in no way comparable to today’s games.

How many more times do you need to be proven wrong?

1 Like

Again, my statement was they had cancelled things in development up and including ready to launch.

2 Likes

Haven’t been once yet! Especially not by you.

And to the best of my knowledge, Vanilla was in fact in development at that time so that would put it on the list of whats not comparable to todays games.

1 Like

They have cancelled things in development you are right there, they have never canceled anything ready to launch. That is where you are wrong.