No Bullions droping this week

Happy to know Bullion will keep dropping till war within hits…I spent bullion on gear and a mount on one of my alts so I was stressing a little there lol. Also…hoping that means season four continues till war within hits… and that I can still upgrade champion pieces of DF season four gear till then.

Will crests and flightstones reset on Monday? Will we be able to get more afterwards if so? The 10 PM end of Season 3 stopped me from getting a couple upgrade looks, so I want to plan ahead this time.

Thanks, this is welcome news!

so no reason to run awakened raids this week?

1 Like

So I’m seeing folks getting 2 bullions a drop in lfr. I took my warrior in lfr first time this season and did the entire lfr and I didn’t get a single drop. By this count I should have at least have some.

Have been told in LFR this is a “Bug” yet not hotfixed or a interim maintenance has been done to remedy this failure. So as I have now done 5 toons this week in LFR these Bullion do drop but I am seeing them only drop for people who have the catch up mechanic for them active. Me and the 5 toons I have done have not missed a week and if I have ive gotten every catch up Bullion so the fact they are not dropping for you anyone could be that and not a Bug. And apparently this week coming up is Pre Patch week and this bullion failure is going to be fixed by or on that date. So if you came here for any information It is just as I state Above that is most likely why some of us are not able to loot bullion. This was for me also last week I got none last week only on 1 character that was my lowest geared least played Priest I did all 9 bosses and got none so I assume that was due to me reaching the cap for them and the catch up cap ending.

1 Like

i leveled a holy paly did all lfr only got 4 catch up mech is definitely not working

what about the fact that the catch up mechanic doesnt work at all m fresh holy pally that hit 70 last night i did lfr only got 4 no catch up hardly at all i shoul dhave gotten more than that

So, we have to run a raid after drop of prepatch to get what we should have gotten this week? Well, might as well get two I guess, if I’m going through the trouble of going in. Though I guess my fault for NOT checking forums before ramming myself thru the entirety of Vault of Incarnates LFR on my main and then 6 bosses on one alt. >.>

(Pfft . . . maybe a good way to test out whatever class changes they make, I guess).

1 Like

Only 12? That really sucks there is such a low CAP. Why would we continue to run LFR then? sheesh way to ruin the fun. There are such cool mogs you can buy with them, but you just don’t have enough once you buy rings, neck, weapons and trinkets lol.

It’s not capped at 12 lol

its a RNG drop, not guaranteed to loot them all up to current cap.

It’s currently set at 17 now and if you did the 3 Mythic + Dungeon weeks you could have a max of 23 bullion. I know I have completed the 24 pages of cosmetic weapons and now will try to work on the actual weapons if we get at least 1 more week of “Last Hurrah” along with some raiding.

I’ve hit 28 raids these last two days to finish buying cosmetics. Sad part some raids I got catch-up bullion and some I got nothing.