No boost for accounts with existing lvl 60, change my mind

more like the 19,000 of them that liked “ballad of the leveling boost” by madseason

Because it’s only Madseason fans that are against boosts.

Logic checks out.

Madseason is a strong voice for the classic community. Most of us love him.

I’m just pointing out that it’s more like hundreds of thousands of players that are against boosting, not the 19,000 that liked Madseasons video.

1 Like

19,000 is a big number. I mean that’s what $3,417,720 of revenue per year. That’s more than i make… /shrug

There’s also hundreds of thousands FOR boosting.

Where’s your pro boosting Madseason video?

Some of us choose to do our own analysis of a situation and do not rely on Youtube to spoon feed us opinions or information.

There’s no need for one, the proof burden is on anti boosters to show an actual issue with boosting.

But hey I’m sure if there’s anything legitimate there other than fear mongering we’ll see it when it goes live right?

1 Like

That and I place Youtube in the same category as Wikipedia when it comes to valid sources of reference data.

I didn’t know I needed to make a YouTube video (for money) to state a fact.

If someone does something good for you most people don’t make a video about it. If you’re neighbor shoots your dog, you make a video about it.

The majority of people who are good with boosts (just as many for it as against it) won’t make a video saying thank you. It’s just human nature.

This is a peculiar sentence.

it was monday, nuff said.

Saved this post because I knew you’d be hilarious wrong.

1 Like

I mean i did it on my server how can i be wrong.

Heres hte counter to your evidence

“BoTs wOnT bUy ThE BoOsT!”
Oh I guess all those keyboard mashed names are just people and totally not bots ? Love how theres so many 58 mages in ZF too, totally not bots tho !

Clown.

1 Like

Did u not look at my SS tho?

Where they at?

I will 100% use my boost. And you’re not fooling anyone that you won’t use yours. I’d rather they not be in the game, and I would never buy one. But you’d be dumb to waste time leveling while you have FREE boost.

They arent “free” they are $40.