No boost for accounts with existing lvl 60, change my mind

I’m guessing wherever this guy goes in life, logic doesn’t seem to follow so idk if this is going to connect with him tbh

Well if the boost gets you to the end quicker then yes?

If you don’t think you can control a market by undercutting to get market share, then putting prices up or you just have it so competitors can’t compete.

How do you think the Chinese economy has gotten so big?
They can undercut any western nation because they don;t have the wage costs, then people give up so you gain control.

And you don’t think what has happened with Black lotus will happen again?

And how much have they sold?

It’s sad. This whole hair-brained idea of bots and boosts got started because some smooth-brained YouTuber decided to make a video without doing any research.

Now the masses have all gotten their panties in bunches and are basically regurgitating sound bites from the videos.

Can we get a Madseason deprogramming course for these folks?

1 Like

Doesnt even matter, boost is gonna happen.

They can deal with it or quit.

2 Likes

Good point. I say chill the heck out and enjoy the game. You know 99% of these complainers are still going to play and a very large portion will buy the boost too.

1 Like

How can you know that and how can you prove it?

1 Like

Go up a few posts, it has already been discussed.

1 Like

Id prove it but I’d get banned on this forum. But essentially your stock has to be verified through this certain “site”. For obvious reasons…

If I post I have 1 million gold, someone pays me (and effectively the site) for 100k gold and I go “uhh hey I only really have 10k but I’ll farm the rest for you in a month, then this kinda looks bad for business.

1 Like

Watch the Blizzcon stream again.

They can’t, they love to make numbers up off the top of their head.

Thank god you’re not a dev because this is a horrid idea.

Also you sound great fun at parties

Stop worrying about what others are going to do that doesn’t effect you at all.

I’ve tried to make very similar points. There’s no reasoning with these folks.

These people aren’t thinking. They’re getting really emotional and reacting.

That isn’t what I asked for.

You know that blizzards own reply included the words “tbc doesn’t start at 1 it starts at 58”.

Did you know that?

Holy Christ you really are not that smart are you.

I said they already have end level characters. Do you get it yet? They have 60s already.

You are so dumb dude, no really you are. That’s not what controlling a market means. You don’t undercut to control markets. EVER. Do you understand what they did with lotus to control it? No really do you or do you want me to explain it. You don’t even know what controlling a freakin market means when I asked you to explain it.

Trust me, don’t bring I’m real world economics, you are already struggling with video game ones, don’t hurt yourself too much. They are not comparable.

There isn’t an item like black lotus in tbc? So they can’t control it by just ‘farming it’ like they can with lotus, so no.

Not nearly that. Wait are you attempting to say that these gold sellers with 10 mil (which they have everyday btw) and constantly turning this gold over?

Alright I actually can’t talk to you anymore. You are ACTUALLY too stupid to talk to.

Selling off 10 mil a day? Man these gold farmers are making $200,000 EVERY SINGLE DAY HOMIE. Why is no one else getting into this bot farming stuff xD

1 Like

nah, i want my 2 boosts, you can enjoy not using them though.

Odd, did the forums do a rollback? A few posts (including one of mine) are gone from around 3am on this thread.

Maybe they banned the person I replied to??? Because I know I didn’t get an action on my account of any forum lol.

Watch the Blizzcon stream again, they were extremely clear on the purpose of the boosts.

I’m not talking about blizzcon I specifically asked you what they have said about it. Also, since you seem to have watched it over so much, answer my question, what did they say word for word.