No, blizzard. I reject your idea of max level pvp

There’s nothing wrong with them, nothing.

Yea, no. I get it, the gearing is pretty frustrating rn for alts but that has nothing to do with making changes that are not needed.

I suspect they will be forced to go back to 1 honor set 1 conquest set.

When do you imagine that might happen? Right now they’re doubling down, as though the only problem with PvP is not enough levels of conquest gear. Not unlike PvE, where they have decided what mythic+ needs is titles for the top .1% of competitors.

What about new players? LOL.

2 Likes

I agree, the rating needs to go, or not be tied to gear progression.

Josh Strife Hayes and his video on how whales buying carries hits the nail on the head on this subject.

Of course, Blizzard won’t change this because it brings in a lot of money for them.

Doesn’t matter if the average Joe is nothing but cannon fodder for those who have deep wallets…

7 Likes

Going back to 1 honor set and 1 conquest set also fixes everything for them. Except the whole renown/conduits/catching up on systems part, that’s a problem in the game as a whole and it has nothing to do with bgs.

5 Likes

First of all, quit playing alts. This expansion, all you’re doing is making people irritated at your 23k HP mage and hunter alts. Don’t create alts. You arent going to gear, and you’re going to waste everyones time.

Yep, nobody can say Blizz doesn’t have it’s priorities straight. I mean who would think they would gad about what players want or deliver what we’ve been paying them for 17 years to deliver. They are just now allowing TBC CLASSIC to have LARGE SCALE PREMADES UP TO 40 MAN RAIDS IN 40 MAN BGS. But what does retail get? This.

3 Likes

Snooze you lose, I already got 26 60s with at least 3/7 honor gear, some have full conquest gear. Gotta step up your game! Also got a 58 and 59 with capped honor aswell for when they hit 60

and no job or kids. weird flex bro.

7 Likes

Weird flex to flex you have a job or kids

i have money and obviously have made babies(sex). get on my level

1 Like

Post pictures or lying

:moneybag:
follow my onlyfans for tips on how to be successful with crypto and feet pics

1 Like

Each expansion gets less and less “alt friendly”… shadowlands is the worst offender, as very little is across account, so you have to regrind:

maw intro
gear
renown
storyline
covenant quests
korthia quests
conduits
torghast

And virtually ALL of this is required before you can catch up and enter current “end game” on a new character.

No wonder everyone quit. It’s a ridiculous wall of chores that are not fun to play through over and over again.

17 Likes

right. not going to battlegrounds till thy repair it. not a good one. that was th worst. gonna do quest instead.

1 Like

Good, less horde means faster queue time.

Personally, in my own opinion, the above is a waste of resources. To each their own, respectfully.

IMO, all they do is waste resources on fluff material and load the shop with mounts. Class design needs to be priority #1. Class balancing #2 (separate balancing for PvP and PvE). Fun and engaging storyline driven by player decisions #3.

It is a waste of time. The NPC behavior isn’t the behavior that needs to change in WoW. They’re just putting on a dog and pony show.

I am fine with a cash shop. As long as the cash shop does not give you an in game advantage. You want to make some extra revenue? Sure throw up a mount. Cosmetics are cool, and I’ve spent money on them before. But don’t take the focus off of the main game to throw up another reskinned mount.

I didn’t snooze buddy, I had a ton of fun doing other games and RL stuff without a single second of irritation, boredom, or tedium

this game these days isn’t remotely fun enough to ‘endure’ anything

literally having a ton more fun in other entertainment activities - problem is bliz acts like there are none, they act like they aren’t actively competing for my time

the modern incarnation of wow deserves no loyalty of any kind, they only view us as ‘average revenue per player’ and only design around cash shop metrics until subs drop so badly that they have to cut it back

6 Likes

Nobody wants to play a battlegrounds that has a premade guild. i left some reason. i saw them and took off. i said no. Not going to do this one. i’ll skip and wait for another one without it.

1 Like