No Beta for me? I P.O'd the Epic Edition

Seeing a bunch of other people who pre-ordered epic getting the TWW beta under in dev…

not me… I restarted battle.net… pc… nothing.

HUH?

1 Like

It is getting tagged in waves, retry again later.

1 Like

Access is slowly going out just gota be patient.

1 Like

It could be they are rolling out the invites, since it is sure to be a large pool of people. Just give it a bit of time, it will show up soon.

it didn’t show in the drop down for me. above where the drop down is it said beta available and I clicked that and was able to install.

3 Likes

Patience, it will be available to you very shortly. Just give it time and you’ll soon have it in your client.

interesting. ya, this was it. after the restart the list doesn’t show it, but the fine print above has the link.

Thanks Bane.

I got the physical edition do i get access to beta?

You may if the physical copy is received before launch and before beta ends, but generally no. There is nothing that ties your Battle.net account to that purchase, sorry.

6 Likes

That’s not cool. so if buy the Epic edition from battle.net i will get access to beta and will i get a refund when i get the physical edition key and put it in?

1 Like

Not exactly a refund, but we apply a credit to the account in balance.

7 Likes

Just a little feedback for blizzard they makes people buy from there own online store for physical edition but does not have any connection to battle.net accounts to verify physical edition purchase. I can see if you put in other store other then yours but even that is can be fixed with key codes sent to retailers for beta access when preorder (seen it before).
just a feedback for blizzard.

Ok so if i buy it on battle.net i will have access beta today when it goes live ?

From another recently locked “feedback” thread:

By posting on CS, you’re guaranteeing that your feedback will never be seen by the staff who need to see it.

5 Likes