No. Bad Blizzard

Definitely sounds like five things I’d rather have than a new xpac with a couple hundred new quests, three raid tiers, eight dungeons, and dozens of cosmetics. But I don’t know how enthusiastic my downstairs neighbors would be about me stomping around on a DDR pad.

Alright, see you in a few months. :stuck_out_tongue:

wut

you were not going to get that on a minipatch

Jealousy is most unbecoming

You didn’t get Classic in a surprise mini-patch, is what Aks was talking about. This was a mini-patch. The people making Plunderstorm didn’t cause a hypothetical player housing thing to be taken away.

I don’t think they’re RPing here TBH.

“It’S wHaT mY cHaRaCtEr WoUlD dO.”

Who cares what your character would do, lol. RP has been dead on WRA for ages.

On the Gnomer realm? Are you just being antagonistic for the sake of being antagonistic? Aka trolling?

Oh, this is my tertiary alt server, my main is from WrA. My secondary alts are on Moonguard and Emerald Dream. Gnomer was my first server in 2005/2006 when I started, so I rerolled a few months ago on here for fun.

This is my… making people angry in the morning toon. I make people angry, have a smoke, enjoy their rage and insults with a coffee. Then I go to the office, fulfilled and ready to drain my coworkers souls of happiness.

No. That would make people happy, and we don’t want that.

I skipped out on Shadowblands cause I knew it was gunna be crud, I won’t see ya till I know for certain that TWW is worth the pricetag. Otherwise, FF got player housing, fun animations and effects, decent music, and a thriving RP community with hundreds of events hosted at player and guild run housing. So no, you won’t.

But that’s what we do here. We panic like civies are supposed to do and rabble rabble rabble.

Lmfao dance studio. This is what WoW players care about?

I’ll take Blizzard’s direction of more options and their classic bread and butter 8 dungeons and a raid + patches if the alternative that we’re shouting for is dance studio.

Glad to see you rare acted to Asmon watching a video

“I join the WoW forums to troll people before going off to play a different game”

Well that has me sold in not taking any suggestions serious.

1 Like

FF is in about as bad of a state as retail WoW is currently.

If that’s what you want to believe, I won’t rattle your bedtime stories.

But it is in fact, leagues better and delivering content the playerbase actually wants and is excited for, despite having dropped the ball narratively for a solid while now.

And unlike WoW, it doesn’t shoehorn in a secondary client to get you to beta-test Blizzard’s next big failure.

You must be a Shadowbringers baby, cause Shadowbringers brought bad changes, and EW brought worst changes.

A fairly decent portion of the playerbase actually views DT as the developers last chance to keep them.

I also don’t know if you noticed, FF failed to keep the large WoW exodus coming back cause unfortunately the game kinda sucks and lacks content much like WoW.

Incorrect, I’m actually a 1.0 returner who came back for ARR. But nice try with the never touched grass kinda bullcrud. Nobody cares how long you play a game or how much you love it. In fact, most people don’t care about you, or me, at all.

Every game has failed to keep the WoW exodus cause WoW players are addicted, always coming back. They’ve done that with every game, because WoW players are losers. Including you, and including me.

They left for Conan. They came back.
They left for Warhammer. They came back.
They left for Rift. They came back.
They left for Star Wars the Old Republic. They came back.
They left for DarkFall. It died cause PVP sucks. They came back.
They left for Wildstar. They suck. It was too hard. They came back.
They left for FF14. Found out that they had to read and that raids and alliances were locked behind quests. And that they had 890 quests to do to catch up. They came back.

ttps://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3272612/

I’ve been at it for awhile with the FF14, and I’ve been playing WoW since 2004 or 2005. So…
Yeah, not a new player at all in regards to either. And you may think Dawntrail is FF14s last chance, but I think that Dragonflight was WoW’s and… OH, look, barely anyone I know came back and tons of guilds stayed dead. Damn. And now they’re beta testing a new game instead of making real content?

Damn hunty, it looks like your game had it’s chance and failed. Mine’s still on the horizon.

I am confused where beta testing a new game is coming in. Plunderstorm is WoW. It is not a new franchise or new game it is literally just a mini-game.

You are just an idiot. Go play FF if you like it so much and rid everyone in WoW of your stupidity. Just let me know your name in FF so if I go try out DT and can make sure to remove you from my group if you ever end up in it.

Edit: nevermind you posted your lodestone and you ain’t on my DC thank god.

I already did, add an h infront of the lodestone link genius.

And if you don’t think Plunderstorm is a soft beta gauging engagement to decide to make a BR or not, well…

I have an awesome bridge to sell you, you seem like just the clever fellow I’m looking for.

Can you edit this part? Equating the experience of domestic violence victims with something as trivial as WoW gaming behavior isn’t a great look.

1 Like

AHEM

Flexes

2 Likes