No. Bad Blizzard

im sorry but your toons head LOOKS FUNNY XD :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :sob: :sob: :sob: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Thank you. Your ears are especially knifey.

2 Likes

And literally screaming at the sky.

1 Like

You have battle pets.

Pokemon is better at that why aren’t you playing that instead of WoWs feature

Thats what the naysayers said about Classic… til it WAS within the realms.

And yet you still play… The addiction is real.

Wrong.

News Flash! I haven’t bought an expansion since WoD. The only expansions i don’t regret buying is MoP (which is when i started playing) but i do regret not buying Legion. The others (including DF) is me being thankful i dodged the bullet on wasting money on them by not buying them.

So HAH!

I haven’t bought an expansion since WoD or played more than 2 days a week either so obviously not as addicted as you.

Thank you for defending our honor sweet Gnome

2 Likes

Hence the rise of classic lol.

Sub is paid for, the games are free. Deluxe packages are optional after all.

I get cata for free later on. I’ve not even preordered war.

Because Battlepets used to be easy levelling lol. Can’t use my Pokemon saves to level WoW.

Nobody wants these things.

1 Like

Player housing would be nice if implemented well. Seeing how it was done in FFXIV though I’d rather it just be avoided as a whole unless we get something like Garrisons with more customization. Also who the hell wants a dance studio.

Also the War Within doesn’t even exist for the players yet, so I am a bit confused how it is barely an expansion when it hasn’t even been released. Thanks for letting us all know you’re stupid though.

Island expeditions were cool, the problem was that you had to do them.

The current talent system is great, tho I agree hero talents are kinda eh

1 Like

So then what are you doing here? And how do you know anything about War Within? I know in general we have a vague idea but how do you know any details?

Hmm, was I early on my childish fuming yesterday? Sorry, this post is far more mature than I was last night. I admit my wrongs.

No, if they made Fortnite, Plunderstorm would actually be good. Comparing Plunderstorm to Fortnite is an insult to Fortnite.

Id vote for a battle royale or even a chess minigame instead of all this crap lmao.

2 Likes

HOw is TWW barely an expansion ?

So far we have seen a glimpse into the opening patch .
That is all we ever see at announcement trailers for expansions.

Then when the next patch is announced we see a cinematic for that patch and so on and so on .

You must be new to the game if you think we see the entire expansion at the reveal

Either that or you like to go fullon Karen and gripe about everything.

Could ya pick something other then an entitled Karen to rp next time

3 Likes