No Auto Complete for AQ War Effort

Every resource is at 0?

You can play cute and troll all day if that’s what brings you joy

For small servers it’s a problem

3 Likes

I’m asking a question. How is that trolling?

If every resource is 0, you absolutely have proof that it isn’t working. If there is a resource above 0, what evidence do you have that that contribution wasn’t automatic?

1 Like

They’re not saying every resource is at 0. They’re saying nothing has been added since the 30-day mark when auto completion was supposed to begin.

Honest question. How do you all know with 100% certainty that nothing has been added? How are you all tracking every person who turns in on the realm?

How do you all know that some random person not in the know of the situation isn’t turning in on occasion? I’m just genuinely curious how you all are tracking and know this with complete certainty.

How does this matter? You can tell nothing is being contributed because the progress isn’t changing, no need to track everyone.

And regardless of the answers to your questions, a Blizzard GM has said there is no auto completion and additional clarification is absolutely necessary.

Some GM’s make mistakes and give wrong information. It happens. I wouldn’t go by the answer of one GM unfortunately. Have someone else send another ticket. I would go by the blue posts in these forums instead.

If what Blizzard has said should happen isn’t happening, it could be a bug and they need to correct the problem. Report the issue on here and in-game. I have a feeling the GM quoted in this thread made a mistake. But of course I could be wrong.

As for why my questions matter, as I said, I was just genuinely curious. Some of the posts in this thread made it sound as if some of you knew every single piece of cloth that had been turned in. I just didn’t understand how that could be possible and was just curious how you were tracking the whole server.

And if the amount being contributed is “very small” as someone else suggested, maybe that would make it seem like the progress isn’t really changing?

On our server some turn ins have not changed. At all. For example. Firebloom. No one has added any in 3-4 days, so we know 100% for a fact the number is not changing.

If you look at a super low pop server, Sul’thraze, their Copper is currently on 1.76% (1,580 of 90,000). It has been on that for a week. So not only has the number not changed, it is not even above a single tick you would expect for auto complete.

This. This is exactly what is happening on Thalnos as well. There are clearly NO turnins happening at all.

Blizzard needs to at least say something. These servers are at risk of completely becoming wastelands and people are getting impatient. Myself included at Sul’Thraze

3 Likes

Same story on Arcanite Reaper

Blizz is hoping you’ll give them some money to transfer to a server with the gates open.

1 Like

I have done some turn-ins this week on my main and alts. There do seem to be more of some resources than last week, though I am guessing that is from people. How exactly do we accurately keep track of this? It’s not like we have a means to really see unless no one turns X resource in for a period of time. I do not know how you could enforce that serverwide.

Does anyone remember what the automated amounts were in vanilla? Some kind of concrete answer from on high would be nice. If it’s something like only a few hundred per a resource each server maintenance…

Yes, it does.

“small amounts of supplies will begin turning in automatically”

small amounts.

If the small amounts are literally not happening, then that is a bug and needs to be fixed post haste. But the implication that server effort is still required is clearly in the Blizzard statement presented above.

2 Likes

Seriously, how is there an implication in that statement that manual turn ins are still required?

Automatic completion = not manual.

I am baffled by you people saying this.

1 Like

Small weekly turn-ins happen automatically. Eventually, I suppose that this would complete the materials requirement. So, strictly speaking, fine: manual turn-ins are not ‘required’. But do you really want to just sit there and wait for tiny weekly auto-turn-ins to move the needle all the way?

I, too, am baffled.

Low pop servers don’t have a choice, dude. I don’t think you understand that it’s not possible for a few hundred people on one faction to farm the hundreds of thousands of stacks of materials needed for the war effort. That’s why auto completion existed in vanilla and is supposed to exist in Classic.

My server has the gates open, but I’m empathetic and feel bad for my fellow player who won’t see AQ for weeks because Blizz failed to do what they said they were going to do.

I…don’t know what more I can say. So I will just wish you a pleasant day, and get on with mine.

It’s bizarre to me how reluctant people are to believe there is an issue here. They’d rather say you should just farm til your hands bleed for months than admit Blizz may have made some sort of error. I don’t get it.

You could admit you were wrong, and there is no implication in Kaivax’s statement that manual turn-ins would be required for the automatic completion mechanic to automatically complete the war effort. It’s fine though.

1 Like

The autocomplete didn’t do anything on Bloodsail either.

Now, we’re a bunch of nerds and just farmed like crazy to get it done by the time we wanted ANYWAYS, but that’s not an option for every server.

Some clarification, any clarification, even a “yes it’s working” or “there is no autocomplete” would be nice.

I understand blizzard doesn’t wanna give out too much under-the-hood knowledge, but small servers are hurting here.

2 Likes