"No active game time"

I’ve been sent a message on the WoW forum telling me that I have run out of game time (“no active game time”). I went into account settings, and it reads that my WoW subscription is inactive. I am trying to resubscribe for $15/month but am unable to complete the transaction using the payment option I always use. It now reads that I have a pending subscription renewal in my account settings, however.

I’m extremely confused because I am still able to log in-game. I can also still post here (just not in GD from what I can tell).

There is generally a grace period when you run out of game time on an active subscription. From what I can see you should be good for a couple of days, as you are currently set to rebill.

While your subscription payment is still pending you may not have access to post on the forum. You can try logging out and back into the forum to see if refreshing helps though.

2 Likes

Just for clarification, this is a Support Forum. We allow inactive and starter edition accounts to post here, in Technical Support and New and Returning Players forum so they can get help and advice if they need it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see, thank you. Luckily I was able to post here. :slight_smile: I did try once or twice for my payment to go through. When my payment does successfully go through, however, I will only be charged for one subscription, right? I hope I didn’t accidentally subscribe more than once, if that’s possible.

Sorry for what is almost certainly a silly question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct. From what I can see your subscription is pending so you should be fine once that completes. It usually can take up to 24 hours, but you should otherwise have access to the game during that time.

That is what we’re here for, Revolution.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly, have a great day! :smiley:

4 Likes