No Access to Authenticator, Locked out of Account

Is there a way to physically contact a customer rep through Blizzard to help me regain access to my account settings. I currently do not have physical or digital access to the Battlenet Authenticator, though, one is attached to my account. I forgot to detach it when the Battlenet app was deleted from my phone. I cannot use the phone recovery system cus the phone number on the account has not been updated. So I can’t submit a ticket nor log into my account from a web browser cus it asks for an Authenticator code which i cannot input. It’s giving me difficulty in submitting a ticket for my account address, a friend was able to submit a ticket for me as the customer support website was not giving me access to a third option to send in a support ticket without being logged in or to verify my account.

You’ll want to tell them to cancel it as it’s just a waste of time for both you and Blizzard. They will interact with you and you alone about your account.

You can create a brand new Battle.Net account under a different email address and submit tickets that way.

6 Likes

Ekon is correct.

This isn’t something a 3rd party can do for you. It woiuldn’t be a very good security feature if that was possible :stuck_out_tongue:

While the self-help won’t work without being logged in, you can always submit a ticket.
Blizzard Support - Battle.net support
That option isn’t ideal because it usually takes longer and may require more verification steps, but it is available.

6 Likes