No 6 month game time with blizzard balance!

Also false. FFXIV attempted to solve the issue with this very method and it doesn’t actually work. Which led to people trying to end run the system which led to harsh penalties.

Those of us with brain cells not permanently attached to a company’s behind know this. Because fixing those issues isn’t as difficult as they make it seem.

That’s one way to fix it, yep. They did this to push subs, you’re correct.

Literally worthless, because you know nothing about how those systems work and how to fix those issues without changing options for consumers. Businesses literally do this all the time.

which Makali provided examples that it doesn’t work

They’re just angry cause blizzard bad (which they are for sure, but not for the reasons being discussed here)

This is normal behavior from companies trying to block people from cheating them.

Steam outright permanently blocked people’s accounts for doing this.
Other sub games also do not allow this to happen whatsoever.

See this is where you go full potato. We both agree blizzard is bad but this isn’t one of those reasons.

So you admit Blizz is incompetent and can’t fix it the right way and decided “hey, we’ll get more subs this way!”

Thanks for proving my point.

Wrong. The kids in my family can no longer get the game time prices they could better afford and have now stopped playing because of it.

Poor attempt.

Don’t really care what they did. Sounds like they’d rather block people than fix the problem.

Sorry you two are so defensive of less options. Now I know what’s wrong with the game.

You two are perfect for each other.

Yeah, you’re on ignore. See ya.

So, you know more than them?
Pray tell, what companies have done it right?

once again, Blizzard doesn’t control your ISP, nor your IP address, there is no way to fix that, unless they actually do become ISP providers themselves as a business to incorporate in WoW

which will never happen

because he was right?

Since you’re clearly not mentally adept enough to get the point. Let’s try it once more slowly. This did not necessitate removing options from customers. Removing options was literally a greedy move. Normalizing prices would have accomplished what you’re claiming they sought to accomplish. This speaks nothing to the removal of most of the options.

I know you might think you’re smart because the one guy who everyone else in this thread agrees is a moron agrees with you because you hold the same opinion, but you’re not nearly as smart as you think you are. Neither of you are.

All of that, wrong lol.
Again, companies have banned and prevented people from doing exactly what you are trying to do.
Do you have examples of companies who supposedly solved the issue?
So you have documentation or evidence to support your position whatsoever?
Or is this yet another blizzard did something I didn’t like so it must be to screw people over post?

As for people in this thread. Let’s be absolutely clear. I care nothing about any of the people in this thread, whether they agree with me or not. I’m actually quite confident in what I’m talking about because I was there when it happened to people I know. I was there when the issue blew up online and most importantly for this discussion, you have no actual support for your assertion. And we both know it.

You just want to stick it to blizzard, which is fine. But at least be honest about it.

Quite literally what was done with other mmos and it did not work, it made the situation very much worse which led to people trying to do an end run on the system instead.

because people cheated the system, and a business would not let that happen, which is why they did the research on that mega thread I quoted

but hey if you ever have a big business that accepts multiple currencies, you wouldn’t mind one bit if I pay it with another country’s currency, to pay less in USD right?

Are you actually trying to miss what I’m saying? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT PRICE CHANGING. WE ARE TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF OPTIONS ONE OF WHICH BEING THE BARE MINIMUM OPTION.

Not even wasting my time replying to this because I’m talking about a specific thing. I’m speaking to you from an economic standpoint and you’re talking about carrots.

I mean, it makes sense you would be because you’re clearly not smart enough to get what’s being said yet will keep repeating yourself to address something not even being addressed.

It’s called Dunning-Kruger Effect. You’re actually so mentally incapable that you’re unable to see that you’re mentally incapable and instead think everybody else around you is the dumb one, not yourself. It’s basically just a dumb person who thinks they’re the smartest person in the room when they aren’t even the 15th.

They don’t want you to pay for your sub with gold → bnet balance anymore because they don’t profit from that.

So, they are attempting to persuade people to spend USD instead.

No I actually wouldn’t on the grounds that it’s still profitable to me. It’s a costless endeavor to generate time codes on a whim that allow people to play something. It would be different if it was an actual product that took manual labor and other things. We’re literally talking about a code that flags your account as able to play until a certain date generated at absolutely zero cost.

because a system was abused… so they have to remove it, and if anyone ever wanted to cheat the system again, they’d pay more?

So much anger here, so much ignorance.
The other dude here literally provided evidence and statements to support the original point.
You have provide nothing but drivel.
Facts or bow out.
You can continue to attempt to insult me but it really comes down to one important thing.

Evidence.

Where is yours?

Currency abuse is solved by normalizing the prices. This is not solved by removal of options. How are you actually not getting this?

Well that’s what Blizzard would say too when they found out their system was cheated