No 6 month game time with blizzard balance!

I want it returned as an option and I want it now. The 60 day option is a HUGE price hike why are you ripping your player base off???

2 Likes

???

$30 is cheaper than what it was before like $70 something

the execs need a second yacht to grope the women in

14 Likes

seriously can you not see it is 3X the game time offered do the math

It always felt like that blizzard balance was more of a joke than anything else. Not even blizzard takes it seriously since there is only so much you can do with it.

you earn the game time with gold you make in the game but now it just raised the price stupidly higher this is not good…what has happened that Blizzard thinks it ok to rip us off

$78 is cheaper than $30?

78 for 180
30 for 60 x 3 = 90 for 180

the end

1 Like

Remember when they tried to sell single character clones that is free for PTR, for 35 dollars to a dead and unplayable realm?

a subscription and game time are the same thing

its just that one requires a card to be ready to charge when its time to renew, the other doesn’t

you can literally pay a 6 month subscription with $78 in the bank, then go to your account settings to cancel your sub

then pay another 6 months by doing it all over again

the game time is exactly the same as pre paid phones, a sub just requires more attention

they are NOT the same thing
one pays with gold earned in game the other pays with real world money outa pocket

$30 for 60 days or $70 for 6 months. It’s a $20 rate hike over that 6 month period.

You can’t do that with balance though. He pays for his sub in gold and this change will cut into his expenses.

2 Likes

???

both pay with real life currencys what are you talking about

You can buy wow time with gold by buying a wow token with gold that someone else has purchased with real money from the store.

1 Like

Y’all are trying to argue with someone who clearly doesn’t know math and will always defend Blizzard against everything.

2 Likes

then redeem the wow token in game for 30 days

I am not understanding the issue here

I pay to play with GOLD by purchasing tokens and converting tokens to blizzard bucks

I don’t spend ANY real money not a cent

1 Like

why would you do that when you can literally redeem 30 days in the game right from the AH?

why redeem a wow token to $15 in blizzard credit twice, to then pay $30 on their website store?

1 Like

The issue here is the price went up when they removed the 6 month (180 days)and replaced it with 2 month (60 days) and to redeem tokens individually would cost even more gold for time

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here

1 Like