Nine Out of Ten

Players I see out leveling in the world are either Hunter or Warlock. Have seen a few Paladins , but only one warrior and priest. No mages.

If Belves were avail, I’d be leveling a Belf Mage in preparation for BC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Pre-patch needs to be at least a month long. 2 weeks is not long enough to get a blood elf or dranei to 60.

I’m in no hurry.

2 Likes

Mages suck in TBC because of the AOE cap, and they also aren’t as high on the dps tier as they are in classic.

IDC about that. I care about not buying food and water to save my Gold. Along with Portals for easier travels.

2 Likes

Like over 50% of the Horde in TBC is going to be Undead Shadow Priests, Belf Pallies, or Warlocks. I’m calling it now.

And, RPers going Belf, anything. I’m calling it, now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

do you think a lot of people who want to reroll are waiting?

1 Like

They’re “waiting” in the sense of being specifically a Belf or Draenei :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha if by suck you mean not the very top class on dps metre but still perform above most other dps classeds and still very solid in pvp then sure.

2 Likes

boy why you lyin, you know damn well you ain’t see no ten people out there leveling

1 Like

Mages are broken in Classic other classes get a nice boost up to their level.

I just like Mages because they help my frugal needs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Omar was a Hunter not a Paladin.

1 Like
  1. There are A LOT of hunter bots out there. You know when you’re running south for Ony and you see 5 troll hunters with tigers named “Cat” killing useless for quest spiders that something is up. I don’t know if you took this into account with your exploration or not.
  2. Yeah some people just have to play whatever is top DPS. I have a lock and hunter that I leveled and played way before any TBC announcement just because I like a pet classes… I don’t plan to switch to either of them for TBC but I do plan to play druid and I know tons of people are rerolling druid too. I just have to deal with all of the FOTM rerollers if I want to keep playing my main.

I did not take that into account but it is a good point. How do I differentiate between a Hunter reroll and a Hunter bot while I record my tabulations?

If they seem to be doing actual quests or sitting at a quest hub and moving like a normal player you’re probably good.

It’s been a while since you’ve been to Dun Morogh, I take it?

1 Like

Endless is mostly shamans and locks. Probably hunters in third then Pally’s then everyone else.