Nine Out of Ten

I change my localization before taming so my pet is named “Boar” in Chinese.

Dang right he was

1 Like

Mages are in dungeons aoe farming. Solo ZF pulls are something like 50-60k xp an hour from 42 to 54

I’m a bad Mage and just can’t do that ZF Pull thingy, so I just don’t do it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Mages hate him

1 Like

im waiting for the prepatch so i can make a shammy

its natural you have seen no rogues, but they’re doing their jobs.

1 Like

They are about the same actually well for dps.

Warriors and rogues out dps them in classic, so they are 3rd.

In tbc hunters and warlocks out dps them, so once again they are still 3rd.

That’s how I did this mage when I rerolled from horde right before phase 3.

Was getting around 77k xp/hour and at 54 I was like 80g away from epic mount.

Was so great.

Hunters and warlocks are top tbc dps and people didn’t until now know if we could carry characters into tbc and/or classic. Those are the top dps and people like to brag about their zugzugs per second. But getting a raid spot might be more important to play a support class elemental shaman and shadow priest comes to mind.

Actually it’s 100k+ and even over 120k if you know what you’re doing. :smiley:

Either way, I wish I had that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

They still do fine on single target, buffs, food and CC. I dunno… I suspect mages will be just fine.

I find it funny that the guy told you not to roll a mage because “they suck”. He seems to be the very definition of a FOTM (re)roller.

Of course as others have said play whatever you think is fun.

FWIW I plan to level a BE mage as well. I want to play through the zones again and I don’t have a mage yet. I didn’t even think about the free food and water but that’s a good point.

1 Like

That’s because ret pally is OP right?

Perhaps, we’ll see each other out on the playing field :slight_smile:

But, then I remember…I think you play on PvP Servers, and I don’t :frowning:

I’ll, definitely, be playing a Belf Mage, though. Though, I’m more concerned about the possible state of Perma Classic Servers “progressing” (despite being told that they wouldn’t) into a QoL Feature form of itself or Classic+ (sigh).

1 Like

That could be because everyone already has a mage…?

But not everyone has a Belf Mage :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Practice my friend. Put in the time and effort. Watch and rewatch the guides and you can learn all of these boosts.

I know ZG, SM, and ZF at this point. Probably going to learn Mara as well just because I can do it to level my alts instead of paying someone else to do it it goes from frustrating to fun eventually Give it a shot.

So let me get this straight, Mages suck in TBC because you think they won’t be able to powerlevel people as easily?

1 Like