Nightmare Incursions killed the world

I personally will never complain when I’m being told to do something and they’re telling me I can level faster by doing it. Could they be terrible and boring? Sure, still gonna do it because questing out in the world isn’t really fun either. I’ll take the convenience. I’ll have fun when I’m PVPing or playing with friends.

2 Likes

This is my first time leveling an Alliance in Classic, I always played Horde. I’ve actually been enjoying myself, but then again I like traditional leveling a lot.

I even read a book in the Stormwind library about Aegwynn. It’s too bad they never did more with her, since they literally resurrected everyone else in Shadowlands.

4 Likes

Grinding to honored isn’t that bad. I’m 1k off of it right now. The level 50 event zones give way more rep.

I don’t understand… you complained that people who arent able to play thiss weekend will take more time to hit 50… no, the xp reward wasn’t nerfed, they’ll take exactly the same time it took for people who hit 50 today

And then you call for a xp nerf, what? With xp nerfed people WILL take more time to hit 50…

You gotta decide, friend, either you call for a xp nerf or complain that leveling would take more time

1 Like

Exploit early, exploit often.

Some of us have jobs and obligations, how dare we prioritize those over a video game.

1 Like

Feels like a weird argument to make when we all remember SM being filled with thousands of people grinding dungeons. Standing room only…

That’s cool… But people grinding in Ashenvale together is bad?

Really?

2 Likes

Its a new thing exclusive to THIS version.

The journey of 1-60 in this world has been done so many times.

Imagine thinking its an issue to level fast in a seasonal version of the game in new content exclusive to this version.

4 Likes

when i logged on a 3 STV was booming with people. When i left and logged back on around 7:30 it was dead cuz everyone found out how busted the incursions were. Kinda sad tbqh

3 Likes

STV quests arent new.

Incursions are new, exclusive only to SOD.

You guys are crying about nothing.

4 Likes

I don’t recall Aegwynn but it’s probably for the best that they let her Rest In Peace seeing as Shadowlands severely damaged the lore of just about any character they tried to resurrect.

1 Like

I can understand some people feeling a little salty over the gold before it was nerfed, but the XP? Cause leveling fast on a temporary server is a horrible thing… smh some people.

3 Likes

Are you new to this game?

This Community will always be this way.

Dumbest event ever. I really hope this isn’t a thing at all from 50-60.

4 Likes

havn’t stepped into retail since day 3 of launch of dragonflight… was the last xpac i’ll ever purchase.

1 Like

It’s just the stuff people post after they have used a mechanic to get to max level and want it nerfed so others can’t.

3 Likes

who really cares about the leveling journey but you have to be BRAIN DEAD to say leveling 40-50 in 8 hours was a smart thing for blizzard to do

6 Likes

A PvE event actually made the world immensely worse off than a PvP event, go figure!

Oh good, 83 rep wasn’t cutting it at the 40 area.

WoW makes you nauseous and you do the same for me!

Back when everyone was starting to ask for further development of Classic, Kevin Jordan suggested that we should be careful of what we wished for. Basically, because the people who would be in charge of such development would be retail devs.

I’ve had fun in SoD, but the constant strive to create mini-games loaded with rewards while attempting to mimic organic gameplay is just terrible.

Incursions have classic flair (akin to Silithus quests), but the reward structure is absolutely bonkers and the experience is completely gamified.

1 Like