Nightborne Customization Thread

And beautifully so. Only problem is the tattoo scaling.

(Okay, I know they’re huge–but so are the NPC models in Suramar. And you know what they say about elves with big hands …)

1 Like

I am in love with the face tattoo designs they added but I can barely see them at all even in the barbershop :frowning: we really need a second option or something to make all of the tattoos brighter, it’s soo disappointing how you can’t see them.

3 Likes

Welcome to every blood elf hairstyle.

Devs, can all races please have more textured hair? Thank you.

3 Likes

This one of my nightborne ladies (This is Bale.) She hasn’t updated yet, but I love her new look.

2 Likes

My face and proportions are still funky, but at least my eyes are now slanted and I have some facial hair…

3 Likes

I’m pretty damn happy with how my Nightborne looks now, the new male faces look good. More please Blizz.

3 Likes

I see so many of you have updated your looks!

Yall look:

2 Likes

I love the new freckled face and the face with a beauty mark. Still, most of the nightborne faces have heavy lines in the face and wrinkles. One of them looks outright strange.

3 Likes

The weird thing is, even that freckled face has…undereye bags? Eye darkness?

Yup, but it’s one of the better looking faces so I picked it.

1 Like

Why can’t my nightborne look like Silgryn? :weary:

7 Likes

Because they’d have to actually give us the NPC Nightborne model with player bones which they more than likely never will, so we get well what we have currently which even with the improvements still needs a lot of work and customizations.

That just makes me sad. I can’t believe they couldn’t give us some nice faces similar to the NPCs :sob: :sob: :sob:

Am I the only one that thinks male playable nightborne and the NPCs look like they’re completely different races? :frowning_face:

8 Likes

No, there’s been a lot of threads, posts, requests, fan edits, etc. for Nightborne, Blizzard just didn’t listen to us like listen to us.

The perfect case and point is the luminous hands option because it isn’t even done like the NPC one and therefore when side by side doesn’t look the same.

7 Likes

I still can’t get over basically all faces except two or three are so heavily aged.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s disappointing. The Nightborne prior to 9.1.5 really had enough aged faces for players that wanted them, and instead of adding varying youthful faces, the developers doubled down on adding more old faces, despite player feedback.

5 Likes

Blizzard gives an inch, they ask for a mile. :roll_eyes:

Other races need more attention before Nightborne.

The inch they gave us wasn’t the inch that players unanimously asked for. :roll_eyes:

Also, judging by your posting history, you look to be just another Void Elf forum troll posting on their alt. BEGONE.

7 Likes

Having a difference of opinion isn’t trolling, and you’re not entitled to an echo chamber. Other races need more attention before one that already got their pass. :hugs:

I don’t understand why anyone goes into customization threads and says stuff like this. Y’all act like the devs are gonna look at these suggestions and be like “oh yeah we’re putting ALL of these in right away!” Man, I wish.

They work on whichever race they want. What they decide to add in is not up to us.

9 Likes