Nightborne Customization Thread

That’s actually decent, but it still has furrowed brows and a big chin.

1 Like

Younger faces please~ Every male of every race should be allowed handsome or pretty boy options.

8 Likes

I’ve used this as an example a few times now, but Anasterian Sunstrider’s model in Warcraft 3 Reforged is the direction I’d love to see for a new type of male Nightborne face. He has high cheek bones without the gaunt/hollow cheeks.

3 Likes

Yikes. According to this Twitter user, the female Nightborne’s face is uneven at the eyelids, and their brows also don’t appear to be symmetrical, either.

Just another example of how little the developers cared about the work that went into the Nightborne.

8 Likes

Took me a minute but I see it.

Interesting.

5 Likes

“Interesting,” is one word for it. If you look in the replies, you’ll see that the female Night Elf face is also uneven in certain areas.

It is actually wild to me just how evident the lack of care that went into the Nightborne from launch through 9.1.5 is, in almost every aspect of the devs work. They should be ashamed, but that would actually require them to care enough in the first place.

11 Likes

Its frustrating that the Nightborne keep turning up with those sorts of issues. (Also that its affecting some Night Elves.)

I hope they can come back round and fix that stuff… Maybe make that hand glow a little more like the NPCs. I mean I like that they put it in, but its a little off from what folk wanted.

Plus wheres the feet and hair glow Blizz?

8 Likes

I’m starting to think the Nightborne were first intended to revert back to being Night Elves and the playable models were already prepared back then. But then they carried on with the Nightborne’s unique appearance then the playable got stuck to being too similar to the Night Elves

My friend Lance made these mock ups of the NPC model in player armor.

They look wonderful!

9 Likes

Lance and Somand are a blessing, period.

Heck, how about a mockup with the current PC model portraying magenta pink, violet and coral eye colors for the NB? And green and purple for Night elf?

3 Likes

And the blessings keep coming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Behold the colors of the eyes!

12 Likes

/OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!

These are beautiful!!! I love the third example, the coral one (would totes use with my NB).

At the risk of getting kicked out from this thread, I´d had sacrificed a good bulk of the “jewerly” they gonna get tomorrow for at least these three new eye colors, smh…

5 Likes

God, I want these for my nightborne especially the coral ones.

4 Likes

Would love purple, golden, and blue.

By coral, you mean the one at the bottom? They look kinda evil.

2 Likes

Yes, ma’am. Don’t judge a book by its eyeballs. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Please Nightborne deserve more love!

7 Likes

Absolutely. Don’t get me wrong, my Nightborne is more beautiful than ever in 9.1.5, but we still have so far to go.

6 Likes

This, so much this.

1 Like

The male hands, like WTF they’re still monstrous.

Probably hasn’t updated but wanted to show my new look!

3 Likes