Night Warriors

Raszageth says hi.

1 Like

I agree with this bit.

Frankly I think they could have used the night warrior stuff as an easy background for night elf paladins. But alas…

1 Like

I almost was certain that was going to happen but it never did.

A drake? Do we ever see her in a visage form? This feels like an incredible stretch. But I’ll hear more examples if you have them.

There’s no way we get night warrior before we get poop wizard. OP is dreaming.

It’s funny when you read the threads about “ I’m tired of being a champion or hero I want to play a regular mundane character “

Then in stark contrast you read threads like this , which I agree with you . Night warriors shouldn’t be as common as anyone walking down the street of a major city.

1 Like

The eyes should probably be changed back. I use mine on my death knight because I think they look like holes instead of magical night eyes.

1 Like

How about this Tyrande finally can’t endure the Night Warrior thing anymore and share’s the power among her people making them lesser Night Warriors and just give them a different name Moon Wardens or something idk best I can come up with on the spot.

1 Like

They were changed for everyone in Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Just make it be the night elf Paladin. Make the spells either lunar or dark lunar colored.

1 Like

I’d be 100% on board with this.

1 Like

Night Warrior isn’t a class. It’s vengeance incarnate from Elune as a last resort that everyone is consumed by, except Tyrande, because armor plot. It’s not one form of spells or abilities. It entirely depends on the person who becomes Her avatar.

But I do think they should do class skins. Like with Paladins, Void Knights for Velfs, Elune’s Warriors for Nelfs. They can use some of the same silver and blue spell effects for Nelfs.

Can we add this type of warrior, too?

We already have that: Sunwalkers, aka Tauren Paladins.

I am suddenly reminded of this:

1 Like

Lol I remember when you posted this the last time I referenced dokken. I like

1 Like

OMG that is hilarious but I love that idea. LOL

1 Like

Out of ALL the ideas for classes you pick what could easily just be Night Elf Paladins.

I’d pick Tinker over anything but getting classes out of Blizzard is already a battle meanwhile other MMO’s are getting 2 or 3 per expansion.