Night Fae Seed

The fact that it isn’t targetable during a shadowy duel is game breaking first of all.

Second, it doesn’t have a nameplate so u can’t even see it half the time.

3rd it can be healed so its almost impossible to kill unless u still have CC after ur kill

30 Likes

https://wago.io/Wi5b8_TmZ/1

Here’s a weakaura that will at least help you realize it happened. It makes a noise and puts giant txt on your screen.

I haven’t noticed the pod being able to heal though, but I have noticed it’s crazy hard to target

2 Likes

So many bad rogues crying about seed lol

15 Likes

The problem isn’t the seed. The problem is there’s no nameplate and you don’t even realize it’s there.

20 Likes

This is my only issue with the seed.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

if you dont see the seed youre literally blind

9 Likes

Popping a DH in the middle of a udk doing their cooldowns, not as easy to see under all the nameplates and skill fx’s and the need of a nameplates or a larger visual is the most common complaint.

1 Like

The real problem with the seed is that it’s healable. We setup -> Force defensives Setup -> get a kill and then the seed pops up well now that we used everything to set up and get the kill we don’t have more CC to stop people from topping the seed. It’s absolutely disgusting that people are getting a 2nd chance to win an arena. Right now at 2300 MMR vs R1 players and Glads they are extremely aware that they can just top the seed and it almost feels like they are letting people die on purpose. Please fix this in arena.

12 Likes

The seed can be re-looked at once people stop dying in 2seconds to ret/war/ww

5 Likes

It’s a stupid ability that should at least be targetable. Guess where they got the idea for the seed? AFK Arena. Let that sink in for a moment before making yourself look ignorant.

1 Like

You know what else is a stupid ability? Shadowy duel. Kyrian spear not being able to be blinked or ported out of. 6 sec Intervene. Mind games. Of all the things to cry about in this meta, seed is not at the top of the list.

5 Likes

No one said those aren’t a problem, but the seed should at least be targetable with ease and have a displayed health bar without targeting.

1 Like

You literally can’t physically see it when using some abilities…its untargetable, unkillable and unseeable when using shadowy duel, which lasts for 6 seconds, and you can’t cancel it.

Its broken and stupid. Period. Quit with ur BS.

3 Likes

Double sub rogue with crit legendaries cloaking the opener in 2s and then shadowy dueling is broken and stupid too. cry more.

8 Likes

I didn’t say its not. Fix both. Are you an idiot? Why is wanting 1 buggy thing from the game fixed mean you want nothing else in the game fixed. Shove it

1 Like

because seed has saved me from that broken crap.

1 Like

It’s the first patch, classes are getting nerfed left and right, but haven’t heard anything about stupid seed. When Sub is nerfed to the ground and sucks, the seed is gonna be even more annoying.

1 Like

I have lost more games from this stupid seed crap. It never shows up on enemy name plates and also cant be tab targeted. Has 15k health and takes atleast 3 full globals or more to kill it. This definitely needs a fix.

3 Likes

Wait, the player is healable within the seed. The seed isn’t healable. The seed still only has 12k ish health regardless if you heal it.

1 Like

Rogue complaining about seed after he blew every single cd he had to try and one shot. Sounds about right.

2 Likes