Night Fae Maw Assault not completing

Also stuck at 3/4

After defeating the final boss in the Night Fae Assault, it tells me I have 0/4 tasks completed, despite finishing them already. There’s no way I could have moved on to the next phase of the assault if I had not yet finished them.

2 Likes

Ditto here stuck with no way of completing

Also stuck at 3/4 on my priest alt, thought I was going crazy and missed something, but apparently not.

I have the same problem

Also having the same issue.

Same, just finished all 4. Progress shows 1/4

Same here. Stuck at 1/4 even though all completed. Tried dropping quest and after that it no longer shows up, even after exiting game/relogging.

Hey i solved it, all need to go to oribos, then come back to the Maw.

Worked for me.

5 Likes

Go to oribos, the come back to the maw, worked for me.

1 Like

Sign me up as one of the many stuck - 0/4 “Help Night Fae forces assault Crucible of the Damned” - yet everything up to Darkmist Ascendent Relyana slain is completed. Everyone just standing on the top of the stairs now.

Yup, same here. Stuck at 2/4 even though I’ve completed all 4 quests. Very frustrating.

HELLLOOOOOOOO!!! Anyone home!!! We all got the bug and all I get is silence on your end.

2 Likes

This is bugged for me as well except I’m stuck @ 1/4. Did all 4 quests but no credit

SAME ISSUE! Blizzard fix this. we cannot progress in the game. so annoying

YES! this worked thanks! (return to Oribos and then go back into the may and quest completes)

I hearthed, and then re-entered zone, taking auto-mount from outside ve’nari’s place. And it worked and advanced the quest as i approached the bridge with the NPCs

I had already abandoned the quest in an attempt to fix it, not re-appearing after having been to Oribos, but thanks. Update: Quest is back at Bolvar, so we’ll see what happens from here. Once I got back to the location, it went right to the cut scene (Lord Herne’s plan), having given me credit for all 4 quests. After picking up the quest, I used the newest Oribis portal and came back through the newest Maw portal from there.

Oh my god - thanks Alangarcía!!! Had tried to going back to Oribis and Covenent home, but just went through portal to Oribis from Keepers Respite and then through portal to Venari’s Keep and it worked - have all 4/4 now -Thanks!!!

I used the portal at covenant sanctum to oribos, and then oribos to the maw

1 Like